Sales Hub Tools

NVejby
Participant

Add message when booking a meeting

SOLVE

Hello 

We're using the Hubspot Meetings tool quite a lot and it would be great if the client had the opportunity to add a message or a note when booking a meeting with us. This way we would actually have a way to prepare better for the meetings that are booked externally.

Alternatively it would be nice if the client could add a meeting topic.

Does anyone know if this is possible?

Thanks!

2 Accepted solutions
Crystal_Hopper
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @NVejby! My account does not have the paid version for Meetings. However, if you do you can add other contact properties, like Message (a default Hubspot field), or custom questions to your meetings form.  Would these options work for you?

Crystal_Hopper_0-1619019701272.png

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.

View solution in original post

himanshurauthan
Solution
Thought Leader | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @NVejby,

Yes, you can allow your clients to add a message/note or any other questions by adding/managing questions from the Form Questions section of the meeting, from sales > meetings > edit meeting.

image_2021_04_22T04_56_50_527Z.png

Hope this helps! 

Regards,

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
NVejby
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you both @Crystal_Hopper and @himanshurauthan! This is exactly what I was looking for 🙂

himanshurauthan
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @NVejby,

Yes, you can allow your clients to add a message/note or any other questions by adding/managing questions from the Form Questions section of the meeting, from sales > meetings > edit meeting.

image_2021_04_22T04_56_50_527Z.png

Hope this helps! 

Regards,

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
Crystal_Hopper
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @NVejby! My account does not have the paid version for Meetings. However, if you do you can add other contact properties, like Message (a default Hubspot field), or custom questions to your meetings form.  Would these options work for you?

Crystal_Hopper_0-1619019701272.png

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.