Sales Hub Tools

NVejby
参加者

Add message when booking a meeting

解決

Hello 

We're using the Hubspot Meetings tool quite a lot and it would be great if the client had the opportunity to add a message or a note when booking a meeting with us. This way we would actually have a way to prepare better for the meetings that are booked externally.

Alternatively it would be nice if the client could add a meeting topic.

Does anyone know if this is possible?

Thanks!

2件の承認済みベストアンサー
Crystal_Hopper
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

Hi @NVejby! My account does not have the paid version for Meetings. However, if you do you can add other contact properties, like Message (a default Hubspot field), or custom questions to your meetings form.  Would these options work for you?

Crystal_Hopper_0-1619019701272.png

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

himanshurauthan
解決策
ソートリーダー | Elite Partner
ソートリーダー | Elite Partner

解決

Hi @NVejby,

Yes, you can allow your clients to add a message/note or any other questions by adding/managing questions from the Form Questions section of the meeting, from sales > meetings > edit meeting.

image_2021_04_22T04_56_50_527Z.png

Hope this helps! 

Regards,

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3件の返信
NVejby
参加者

解決

Thank you both @Crystal_Hopper and @himanshurauthan! This is exactly what I was looking for 🙂

himanshurauthan
解決策
ソートリーダー | Elite Partner
ソートリーダー | Elite Partner

解決

Hi @NVejby,

Yes, you can allow your clients to add a message/note or any other questions by adding/managing questions from the Form Questions section of the meeting, from sales > meetings > edit meeting.

image_2021_04_22T04_56_50_527Z.png

Hope this helps! 

Regards,

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
Crystal_Hopper
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

Hi @NVejby! My account does not have the paid version for Meetings. However, if you do you can add other contact properties, like Message (a default Hubspot field), or custom questions to your meetings form.  Would these options work for you?

Crystal_Hopper_0-1619019701272.png

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.