Sales Hub Tools

laurensuica
Participant

Add custom product properties to quotes

The custom product properties add little value without being able to include them as visible on the quote. Generally this isn't just for internal use, but is also to communicate to the customer. There are two other ideas I associate with this as well - those are having 3-4 decimal places for the price (i.e. $0.2015) and allowing decimals in quantity (i.e. we sell in quantities of 1.2 for a particular product, HS automatically rounds this to 1). This are already ideas that are entered. But improving those two things and enabling custom properties to be 'visible' or 'hidden' on quotes would fulfill the needs. 

7 Replies 7
Hracioppo
Participant

From what I can tell, this idea has not been implemented when customizing the quote template. 

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Hracioppo,

That is correct! This feature is currently under review by our product team.

I would recommend upvoting this related feature request and commenting on it so our product team can read your feedback. Commenting on the idea will also automatically subscribe you to notifications on this idea such as status updates made to it by our product team. 

Thank you,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
MollUser1
Contributor

Creating custom properties on products is nice, but without being able to add them to the quote, they are pretty useless. 

We can change the line item tabel on a quote but not add the ones we created ourself? Please add this HubSpot

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @MollUser1,

Thank you for feedback.

Thank you for reaching out; that is a great suggestion and I appreciate you explaining how it would help you out. Currently, our product team reviews all feature requests submitted via the Ideas Forum. I highly encourage you to submit this feature! The Ideas Forum also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well. 

Thank you,

Kristen

0 Upvotes
Cwimmer
Participant

I would also be highly interested in this feature. It would allow us to add, for example, serial numbers, Ref#s, and other custom information to the quotes. We intend to use them as invoice, order confirmations, delivery notes, etc., as this function isn't currently available in HubSpot. Has there been any progress on this front? 

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Cwimmer,

Thank you for sharing this feedback!

Would you mind adding it to this idea, please? 

By adding your feedback, you will receive a notification when our product team makes a status update to the idea and they will also be able to read your use case.

Thank you!

Best,

Kristen

JessicaH
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @laurensuica,

Thanks for your feedback.

I'd like to encourage you to post the idea on the ideas forum, if it is not existing yet. 

I found this idea regarding the decimal places (https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Decimal-Points-and-Format-of-Deals-in-Board-View/idi-...).

Feel free to give it an upvote if you would like to get automatic updates.

Take care!

Jess

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

0 Upvotes