Calling

TBurke46
Participante

Add Malaysia to supported phone numbers

resolver

It would be great if more countries were supported in the phone number sync settings. 

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

resolver

Hi @TBurke46,

Your screenshot is not showing. Can you please update it directly in the community?

Are you referring to Settings > General > Calling > Add phone number? If so, adding a phone number from Malaysia seems to be an option, at least in the account that I'm checking this in:

karstenkoehler_1-1668750708995.png

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

3 Respostas 3
karstenkoehler

resolver

Hi @TBurke46,

There is an ongoing request to the product team here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Offer-phone-numbers-in-more-countries/idi-p/625658

The product team evaluates these requests based on their popularity. I'd recommend upvoting and commenting.

If you want to make it easier for others to find this request, you can accept my reply as a solution. (I'd appreciate it!)

Have a great day

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

TBurke46
Participante

resolver
Hello,
The community post you sent is in regards to the phone numbers offered by HubSpot. What we are referring to is the "add your phone number" function, not the "request a new phone number" function.
See below
[cid:image001.png@01D8FA9B.5C2BD140]
0 Avaliação positiva
karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

Hi @TBurke46,

Your screenshot is not showing. Can you please update it directly in the community?

Are you referring to Settings > General > Calling > Add phone number? If so, adding a phone number from Malaysia seems to be an option, at least in the account that I'm checking this in:

karstenkoehler_1-1668750708995.png

Best regards

Karsten Köhler