Sales Hub Tools

Vicky-Bowie
Participant

Add/Edit Meeting Links from Settings

SOLVE

It would be helpful to have a link from settings to go to the sales/meetings page in order to add or edit meeting links.

It would also be helpful if the knowledge/help articles would direct you to go to the sales/meetings page.

Trying to find where to do this after not needing to for awhile was a struggle and it took Hubspot chat support quite a bit of time to help direct me where to accomplish this.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Vicky-Bowie,

This can be easily accessed through the HubSpot search, in the menu bar at the top: Search within your HubSpot account

Type in "meetings" and you should see this:

karstenkoehler_0-1647006413399.png

"Meetings" (left and right) will take you to the meeting link overview (Menu > Sales > Meetings).

"Meeting preferences" will take you to the preferences (Settings > General > Calendar).

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Vicky-Bowie,

This can be easily accessed through the HubSpot search, in the menu bar at the top: Search within your HubSpot account

Type in "meetings" and you should see this:

karstenkoehler_0-1647006413399.png

"Meetings" (left and right) will take you to the meeting link overview (Menu > Sales > Meetings).

"Meeting preferences" will take you to the preferences (Settings > General > Calendar).

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.