Add Captcha on embedded meeting tool

SOLVE
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hello,

I'm worried that when I post the embedded meeting on our website, that hackers will be able to book thousands of meeting in our calendar.

Is it possible to add a Captcha field to the meeting tool? like it appear to be possible on the embedded forms as seen here: Hubspot guide to inserting captcha in form

Or: is this not a valid concert for other reasons? does the meeting tool have some anti-fraud functionallity build in?

Thank you so much Smiley Happy

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Hey @Wiingaard thanks for your post. At this time, we don't allow capta on the embedded meeting tool, but I think you raise some interesting concerns. Is this something that's happened to you in the past? You might consider heading to the Ideas Forum to share your feature request with our product team. This will also allow our other users to upvote and comment on your idea as well! 

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Community Manager

Hey @Wiingaard thanks for your post. At this time, we don't allow capta on the embedded meeting tool, but I think you raise some interesting concerns. Is this something that's happened to you in the past? You might consider heading to the Ideas Forum to share your feature request with our product team. This will also allow our other users to upvote and comment on your idea as well! 

0 Upvotes