Sales Hub Tools

sharonkalewski

Accurate meeting list

SOLVE

We use HubSpot meeting to schedule demos from a link from our website. We include a Zoom invite in the meeting invite.

When the meetings have happened we log a call and record the notes there (and trigger follow ups). When the potential client doesn't attend the meeting then we record a call with 'did not connect' as the outcome.

The issue that I have is gettng an accurate of planned, done and cancelled meetings. For example, when the meetings are cancelled, the time changes, or another team member does the meeting the list is Hubspot is not up to date as the changes are not reflected.

Has anyone had this issue too? How have you solved it?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

Accurate meeting list

SOLVE

Hi @sharonkalewski,

I would have to agree with @jennysowyrda at this point. Without the functionality of the meeting outcome report, custom properties could be an option. The biggest concern with this is when you have multiple meetings with the same person, especially if they have different outcomes.

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Accurate meeting list

SOLVE

Hi @sharonkalewski,

It sounds like you are looking for a report on meetings outcome, which is currently an idea in our ideas forum. If you would like to see this implemented in the future, I would recommend upvoting this idea.

In the meantime, one workaround could be to create a contact property specific for 'meeting outcome' and report on that property. 

@Josh@Mike_Donnelly@ConnorSlivensky do you have any suggestions for @sharonkalewski

Thank you,
Jenny

Thank you,

Jenny

Josh
Solution

Accurate meeting list

SOLVE

Hi @sharonkalewski,

I would have to agree with @jennysowyrda at this point. Without the functionality of the meeting outcome report, custom properties could be an option. The biggest concern with this is when you have multiple meetings with the same person, especially if they have different outcomes.

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer