Sales Hub Tools

MGoldsmith
メンバー

Ability to Copy from Contact Property Date Meeting Scheduled NOT from Meetings Tool

解決

Currently you can only copy the contact propoerty "Date Meeting Scheduled from Meetings Tool", however I use an Outlook integration on meetings, and would like the ability to copy the field "Date Meeting Scheduled" from other sources.

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

Ability to Copy from Contact Property Date Meeting Scheduled NOT from Meetings Tool

解決

Hi @MGoldsmith,

With some external meeting tools this is already possible but it always requires an integration. I don't expect that HubSpot will develop something here that works for various tool providers out of the box, unfortunately.

I'd recommend checking whether you can find an integration between the tool that you're using and HubSpot – or choosing another tool that integrates with HubSpot. When there is an integration, new properties are usually created which store the meeting information.

You can search integrations on the HubSpot App Marketplace: https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/all-categories

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

1件の返信
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @MGoldsmith,

With some external meeting tools this is already possible but it always requires an integration. I don't expect that HubSpot will develop something here that works for various tool providers out of the box, unfortunately.

I'd recommend checking whether you can find an integration between the tool that you're using and HubSpot – or choosing another tool that integrates with HubSpot. When there is an integration, new properties are usually created which store the meeting information.

You can search integrations on the HubSpot App Marketplace: https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/all-categories

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.