Sales Hub Tools

CHarrison69
Membro

A view of all meetings

resolver

Is it possible to draw a list of all meetings from all users in my HubSpot. Any logged meeting from past to future meetings?

So I can use it as data to a KPI og development in meetings in my organisation.

Kind Regards 

Chris

1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

A view of all meetings

resolver

Hi @CHarrison69,

You'll find some default reports about meetings in the report library. Navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Report library, type "meeting" in the search bar. You should now see some reports with actual meeting data from your HubSpot portal.

For the specific report you're asking for, the closest would be "Meetings booked with reps by activity date". For the same report to include past meetings as well, a Professional subscription would be needed. This subscription includes custom reports which allow you to create custom activities reports.

For a custom report, navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom report > Single object > Activities, set your Filters to your desired time frame and filter by "Activity type is any of Meeting". You can then switch to the Visualization tab and choose a visualization of your liking, such as a table format. (On a Starter license, this is not possible.)

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

9 Respostas 9
KLeonard97
Participante

A view of all meetings

resolver

This functionality would be very helpful! Is it available, yet?

0 Avaliação positiva
alyhubbell
Participante

A view of all meetings

resolver

I see no good response to the question asked multiple times on this thread already. I find it shocking that hubspot does not have a tab for meetings that is similar to the tasks section.

My manager requires us to log meetings under the meeting tabs but it is a hassle to have to pull a custom report to view your upcoming meetings. It would make logical sense to have a section for meetings that is exactly like tasks. OR to simply add "meeting" as a task type and then add anything logged as a meeting task to the meeting data.

Sales people such as myself want to be able to add all of our upcoming meetings and link them to all the necessary people/orgs/deals and simply add the details and check them off the list after leaving an office. All I keep getting from support is a custom report, which I do not want. I want to be able to see all my planned meetings like I can tasks. 

Am I missing something or do you not have this option?

MiaSrebrnjak
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

A view of all meetings

resolver

Hi @MCeh@LKMPacketcraft

I'll chime in here! I believe you're looking for something similar to the 'Schedule' sidebar in the Tasks area: 

Screenshot 2023-01-10 at 12.38.34.png

This feature requires a connected calendar and is currently the only overview of scheduled meetings available in HubSpot (aside from the reporting options that Karsten has already mentioned). The product team is, however, working on improvements and a view of Meetings scheduled as a database (similar to Calls) is on their radar. I'd recommend following this space for any updates from the product team; it'd also be great if you can upvote and comment on the idea. Thank you!

Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

MCeh
Membro

A view of all meetings

resolver

Hey! Could you please answer this? Is it posibble to get a list-overview of all the meetings you have on the upcoming week? 

LKMPacketcraft
Membro

A view of all meetings

resolver

I would also like to reiterate the need for a meeting list that provides easy access to birds eye view of upcoming meetings. 

karstenkoehler
Solução

A view of all meetings

resolver

Hi @CHarrison69,

You'll find some default reports about meetings in the report library. Navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Report library, type "meeting" in the search bar. You should now see some reports with actual meeting data from your HubSpot portal.

For the specific report you're asking for, the closest would be "Meetings booked with reps by activity date". For the same report to include past meetings as well, a Professional subscription would be needed. This subscription includes custom reports which allow you to create custom activities reports.

For a custom report, navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom report > Single object > Activities, set your Filters to your desired time frame and filter by "Activity type is any of Meeting". You can then switch to the Visualization tab and choose a visualization of your liking, such as a table format. (On a Starter license, this is not possible.)

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Saas1989
Membro

A view of all meetings

resolver

Karsten is there a way to update your meetings in a list view of all of your meetings. Instead of having to click into each deal / meeting one by one. It would be much more efficient to see my scheduled meetings for the month in a report & update one by one on that list which ones completed or cancelled. Almost like flying through an excel spreadsheet without having to click into each meeting / contact / deal. 

MCeh
Membro

A view of all meetings

resolver

Hey! Could you please answer this? Is it posibble to get a list-overview of all the meetings you have on the upcoming week?

LKMPacketcraft
Membro

A view of all meetings

resolver

karsten, i appreciate your time in helping with this matter. I am trying to find a birds eye view of upcoming meetings and when using the reports dashboard there is nothing drawing up the 5 meetings we have booked for an upcoming trade show. how do i view a list of meetings? (much like how calendly provides a spreadsheet of meetings in which i can more easily manipulate and move around / notify). am i missing something or does hubspot not allow this kind of administrative action? 

Screenshot 2022-12-27 at 3.46.17 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-12-27 at 3.45.39 PM.png