Sales Hub Tools

CHarrison69

A view of all meetings

SOLVE

Is it possible to draw a list of all meetings from all users in my HubSpot. Any logged meeting from past to future meetings?

So I can use it as data to a KPI og development in meetings in my organisation.

Kind Regards 

Chris

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

A view of all meetings

SOLVE

Hi @CHarrison69,

You'll find some default reports about meetings in the report library. Navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Report library, type "meeting" in the search bar. You should now see some reports with actual meeting data from your HubSpot portal.

For the specific report you're asking for, the closest would be "Meetings booked with reps by activity date". For the same report to include past meetings as well, a Professional subscription would be needed. This subscription includes custom reports which allow you to create custom activities reports.

For a custom report, navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom report > Single object > Activities, set your Filters to your desired time frame and filter by "Activity type is any of Meeting". You can then switch to the Visualization tab and choose a visualization of your liking, such as a table format. (On a Starter license, this is not possible.)

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
Digital Marketer | HubSpot Freelancer | CRM Consultant

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

A view of all meetings

SOLVE

Hi @CHarrison69,

You'll find some default reports about meetings in the report library. Navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Report library, type "meeting" in the search bar. You should now see some reports with actual meeting data from your HubSpot portal.

For the specific report you're asking for, the closest would be "Meetings booked with reps by activity date". For the same report to include past meetings as well, a Professional subscription would be needed. This subscription includes custom reports which allow you to create custom activities reports.

For a custom report, navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom report > Single object > Activities, set your Filters to your desired time frame and filter by "Activity type is any of Meeting". You can then switch to the Visualization tab and choose a visualization of your liking, such as a table format. (On a Starter license, this is not possible.)

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
Digital Marketer | HubSpot Freelancer | CRM Consultant

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.