Sales Hub Onboarding

BRosen

"set lifecycle stage when deal is created" not working

SOLVE

Hi there, 

I have to toggle button on for "set lifecycle stage when deal is created" and I've selected sales qualified lead. However, deals are not automatically created when contacts are moved to SQL. How do I fix this? Thanks! 

BRosen_0-1679674915476.png

Best,

Ben

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @BRosen,

This feature works the other way around: when you create a deal, the associated contacts will be marked as SQL.

To create a record when a contact becomes a SQL, you would have to create a contact-based workflow. As far as I know, this requires a Professional subscription. The workflow action needed is "Create record".

Best regards! 

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @BRosen,

This feature works the other way around: when you create a deal, the associated contacts will be marked as SQL.

To create a record when a contact becomes a SQL, you would have to create a contact-based workflow. As far as I know, this requires a Professional subscription. The workflow action needed is "Create record".

Best regards! 

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.