Sales Hub Onboarding

TWalsh6
Miembro

booking a meeting

resolver

Hi there, 

I want to be able to book group meetings with a sales rep and a member of the management team - this meeting schedular will be sent to the customer to select the time that works for them.

I do not want to purchase sales hub seats for the two memebers of the managment team who need to be on meetings instead i want to sync their calandars to mine so that my paid seat will be used for the schedular.

is this possible?

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

booking a meeting

resolver

Hi @TWalsh6,

I'm not aware of a clean way to do this within HubSpot. The approach here would be blocking all busy times from the management team calendar's on your calendar and automatically inviting them to only specific meetings created on your calendar. This might be possible with low-code automation solutions like IFTTT or Zapier but in the past I never found a way to make it work, usually also because of the limited sharing settings between calendars.

If you don't want to upgrade to Sales Hub, I'd recommend evaluating Calendly which integrates nicely with HubSpot and might offer the required functionality at a lower price point.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

2 Respuestas 2
karstenkoehler
Solución

booking a meeting

resolver

Hi @TWalsh6,

I'm not aware of a clean way to do this within HubSpot. The approach here would be blocking all busy times from the management team calendar's on your calendar and automatically inviting them to only specific meetings created on your calendar. This might be possible with low-code automation solutions like IFTTT or Zapier but in the past I never found a way to make it work, usually also because of the limited sharing settings between calendars.

If you don't want to upgrade to Sales Hub, I'd recommend evaluating Calendly which integrates nicely with HubSpot and might offer the required functionality at a lower price point.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

TWalsh6
Miembro

booking a meeting

resolver
Thankyou for your response, i have just purchased a subscription to
Calendly.
0 Me gusta