Sales Hub Onboarding

LeonardoDVinci
Contributor

What are the recommended courses for Sales Users in HubSpot Academy

To be specific, we are looking for top HubSpot Academy courses for End-user sales personnel.

Currently, if you are looking in HubSpot Academy for any sales-related courses, you'll only get recommendations that included admin-level items. We would like to avoid that as much as possible.

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @LeonardoDVinci,

Great question! I have a couple Academy courses that I can recommend!

I also wanted to ask a couple of other Community members if they have any recommendations:

Hi @Dan1@TrujayJay@johnelmer, which Sales courses would you recommend? Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team   

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

LeonardoDVinci
Contributor

Thank you for your recommendation @MiaSrebrnjak, we really appreciate it!

I would like to hear more from our community and see if they have other suggestions.

However, regarding the Mobile App Usage. Sorry, I know that this is off-topic but do you have any idea if it is compliance-acceptable to use this on a personal device rather than a company-issued phone? Because considering SEC (US Securities and Exchange Commission) rules, we cannot use personal phones for this. And this is why within our organization, albeit its benefits, we banned its use. I would like to see if you know any previous cases about it.

0 Upvotes