Sales Hub Onboarding

ASarker

Query regarding sales pipelines

SOLVE

Hi, I was wondering what is the best way to segregate sales deals based on product tiers. Say I have 3 product tiers and I want to visualise the deals for those tiers  independent of each other. How would you suggest I go about it? I was thinking of creating different pipelines for the different tiers. Would that be a feasbile option?

Look forward to your help

Regards,

Anubhav

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ASarker,

Yes, that works:

karstenkoehler_0-1673364611741.png

If this answer and my previous replies were helpful, please mark them as accepted solutions. It helps other users with similar issues find a solution more easily.

Have a great day!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ASarker,

Happy to help here.

Generally, different pipelines should only be used if the sales process is different between each pipeline. In your case, I'd recommend creating a multiple checkboxes or dropdown select deal property to keep track of the product tiers. This allows you to filter your pipeline by these deals (and create saved views) but also to create reports that visualize deals by tier (this requires a Professional subscription). Let me know if you need help creating such a report, happy to elaborate.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

ASarker

SOLVE

Thanks for the quick response Karsten. 

I had a follow up question. Say we want to also view deals based on whether they belong to new customers or existing customers, what would be the best way to go about that? 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ASarker,

There is already a default property called Deal type for this, it should have the options 'New business' and 'Existing business'. Similar to the approach I suggested above, you can create saved filters for this Deal type and also break down deal reports by Deal type.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes
ASarker

SOLVE

Thanks! And I can change the deal value for the "deal type" property, correct?

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ASarker,

Yes, that works:

karstenkoehler_0-1673364611741.png

If this answer and my previous replies were helpful, please mark them as accepted solutions. It helps other users with similar issues find a solution more easily.

Have a great day!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes