Sales Hub Onboarding

CharlotteJ
HubSpot進行役
HubSpot進行役

New to the Sales Onboarding community board? Introduce yourself here ‌‌‌⬇️

One of the best ways to learn is by doing and sharing with other new HubSpot Sales Hub users, just like you.

That’s why we’re so excited about this space to learn and grow better together!

To get started, say hello and introduce yourself. Here are some questions you can use for inspiration:

• What's your current role?
  • What industry do you currently work in?
  • What do you consider your superpowers?
  • What are you hoping to get out of this board?

You can also find below a recap of all the steps for your onboarding: 

Step 1 - Structure your database

Step 2 - Set up and automate your Sales pipeline

Step 3 - Optimise your day-to-day processes

Step 4 - Analyse your data

Step 5 - Get your team on board

124件の返信
JKinne
メンバー

Hey Everyone. I am excited to get started with Hubspot. I am currently the SR Account Manager for a commercial pool management company. Using the sales side to market and communicate with our seasonal clients. My superpower is making all of the money for the year in 6 months of the summer season. Hoping to get some help with that using these boards. 

MMangiaterra
参加者

Hello, I'm a software developer, but I also have to work on HubSpot for my IT Company. I hope I can find solutions to make mine and sales managers job easyer.

ECarney
メンバー

Excited to get started with Hubspot, our commercial plumbing company is going to benefit greatly from its use!

DMakela
メンバー

Aloha,

I am the COO of a coaching and consulting company looking to contract with a Sales Hub expert to help configure our dashboards and reports. 

Jnix284
最優秀メンバー | Diamond Partner
最優秀メンバー | Diamond Partner

Hi @DMakela are you still looking for help with your dashboards and reports?

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

JKinne
メンバー

Hello everyone. New to the community. My name is Justin and I am an Account Manager for a commercial swimming pool company in Pennsylvania. Looking forward to this journey to start scaling the business. 

JyoteshG
投稿者

I am thrilled to introduce myself as a new member of this vibrant community! My name is Jyotesh Gupta, I am CTO of thehubops.com, and I recently joined to connect with like-minded professionals, share insights, and learn from your collective expertise in all things related to marketing, sales, and customer experience.

Michaelcormack
参加者

Hi! Mike Cormack here! I'm actually not new at all, I am at a new company on the other side of the fence (we are currently a solutions provider and will be looking to partner up in the near) so excited to put all my knowledge into practoce once again, and relentlessly pursue our goals together.

Schelvan
参加者

Hi All,

I'm Erik, and work as a Product Manager for a Norwegian tech-company. One of the services we are providing is a generic - no code data syncronisation/integration service that allows consumers (admins) of SaaS applications (like HubSpot) to syncronise their data with their other SaaS applications (Webshops, ERP, HR, Logistics etc).

I have joined the comminuty in order to get a better understanding of the different ways companies use HubSpot so that we can improve the service we provide to our customers. 

JMoore11
メンバー

Hello Everyone, 

My name is James and I am the Eastern Sales Manager for N Plus Bikes. My first time using Hubspot and excited to try it. Open to any tips you all have! 

kclaffy
メンバー

We are new to Hubspot and eager to connect with other users for useful tips through implementation!

BFarrer
メンバー

Hello, 

Names Bret. I'm the sales communication manager and am a link between sales and marketing at the company I work for in the waterpark, and wave making business. 
My superpower is being able to speak to anyone. 
What I am hoping to get from this board is a step closer to my sales hub certificate (wink emoji)... But in all seriousness, I would love to discuss how hubspot has helped your sales departments. 

CMcGeer
投稿者

Hello, Brett. 

I love your enthusiastic approach and your superpower. 

Welcome to the community.

I am looking forward to connecting.

0 いいね!
vikassharma
参加者

Hi all

I am Vikas Sharma .and i am marketing executive in Transfunnel consulting and i have 6 month plus experience on HubSpot Onboarding and implementation . and we are happy to share any Solutions  regarding HubSpot sales and CRM

CMcGeer
投稿者

Hi Vikas Sharma,

Welcome to the sales onboarding community for HubSpot! It's great to have you here. Your experience with HubSpot Onboarding and implementation will be extremely valuable to the community. Thank you for sharing your expertise and offering solutions related to HubSpot sales and CRM.

Our sales team and I have just recently started to use and implement HubSpot's CRM and sales tools. We are finding the platform to be extremely useful and user-friendly.

Also working our way through the certification processes

Always looking for pointers  

I am looking forward to connecting. 

0 いいね!
vikassharma
参加者

Hi CMcGeer,

Thank you for the warm welcome! I'm thrilled to be part of the HubSpot sales onboarding community and excited to contribute my expertise in HubSpot Onboarding and implementation.

It's fantastic to hear that your sales team is finding HubSpot's CRM and sales tools useful and user-friendly. Navigating through the certification processes is a great step – it will undoubtedly enhance your team's proficiency.

If you ever need any pointers or have questions during your certification journey, feel free to reach out. I'm here to share insights and offer support.

Looking forward to valuable connections and collaborative discussions!

Best regards,
Vikas Sharma

0 いいね!
CMcGeer
投稿者

Hi All I am a motivated team leader working towards educating myself more indepth with the use and functionality of HubSpot's versitale platform. Over some time as a designer, marketing expert and working closely with the team on various streamlined IT Solutions we have found Hubspot is the tool we been searching for to be able to plug into and keep our entire organization running with efficiency. 

Here to learn and implement strategies to help our organization and our clients benefit for what we have to offer. 

alli
メンバー

Well explained

0 いいね!
omaha1
メンバー

Greetings everyone,

I'm Maha, venturing into the realms of digital marketing, sales onboarding and content marketing. While I come from a graphic design background with proficiency in creating simple logos and illustrations using CorelDRAW, the intricacies of the entire digital marketing structure are still somewhat unfamiliar to me. I would greatly value any guidance and support on this exciting journey. Thank you!

0 いいね!
MStreib5
投稿者

Hi @CharlotteJ and Sales Hub Onboarding Community!

While we're not new to HubSpot, We'll now be managing an existing Sales Hub (SH) Starter (w/7 users) in tandem with a new instance of SH Professional (w/10 users).  The journey begins today (a Saturday) with the goal to onboard our team in January. 

We learned some hard lessons with Starter and want to ensure Professional delivers a significantly improved "activity-driven" construct for our team.

We are a 8-year cybersecurity company serving enterprise banking/Finance, global conglomerates, and FinTechs in India, MENA/GCC and now expanding to US and EU markets.  We successfully launched our new flagship platform in October, 2022.  Demand is so good, it's almost overwhelming and we're now presented with the opportunity to shore up our teams with better tools & processes. 

My superpowers?  None, but I take pride in working closely with individuals and teams across multiple operating segments.  I'm all about embracing culture and amping productivity by delivering the right tools they need to be successful.   

This board and community could allow me to connect with others working through like/similar challenges as ours.  More specifically;

• Managing two (2) SH instances, in tandem;
    • Standing up SH Pro for our new Product-led sales team 
    • Migrating Company, Contact & Deal objects/properties from 
  • Ensuring the legacy SH Starter is improved (it's a mess) for our consulting services team

Thanks,

Mike