Sales Hub Onboarding

CharlotteJ
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

New to the Sales Onboarding community board? Introduce yourself here ‌‌‌⬇️

One of the best ways to learn is by doing and sharing with other new HubSpot Sales Hub users, just like you.

That’s why we’re so excited about this space to learn and grow better together!

To get started, say hello and introduce yourself. Here are some questions you can use for inspiration:

• What's your current role?
  • What industry do you currently work in?
  • What do you consider your superpowers?
  • What are you hoping to get out of this board?

You can also find below a recap of all the steps for your onboarding: 

Step 1 - Structure your database

Step 2 - Set up and automate your Sales pipeline

Step 3 - Optimise your day-to-day processes

Step 4 - Analyse your data

Step 5 - Get your team on board

124 Replies 124
JAnifowose

Hi, I am Jadeey and I am quite excited about this journey.

AEledisy
Participant

Hi I am Aisha, I am new here and just started with Hubspot. So excited!!

OOlaide3
Participant

Hello, My name is Oluwatosin am a sales distribution manager i work for an ICT company.

shyannehkr
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Hello I am Shyanne from Dallas, TX!

Tellmemoregolf

Welcome to the heart of our company, where you'll embark on a captivating journey through a world of luxurious home decor, a delightful assortment of unique gifts, and an exquisite gourmet selection proudly showcasing the finest wines and delicacies sourced from every corner of the globe.

Throughout the years, Cleland & Souchet has remained steadfast in our dedication to creating a warm and inviting ambiance for our esteemed customers, fostering positive emotions in relaxed settings, and embracing a lifestyle of comfort and contentment that we affectionately refer to as the 'Good Living.'

This cherished spirit permeates every aspect of our wine cafes and gracefully extends to our recently launched online shop, offering our valued patrons a convenient way to indulge in our offerings from the sanctuary of their own homes. We take immense pride in thoughtfully curating a collection that includes corporate gifts adding an extra touch of elegance and consideration to your business relationships.

0 Upvotes
OIgwe
Participant

Hello, I'm Tosin from Lagos Nigeria. I'm the current Director of Programs of an International School who is transitioning into tech. I hope to learn more here and make more connections. Thank you 

LFraim

Hello,

My name is Lance Fraim, I'm a International Organizer for SMART International Union.

LFraim

Hello

mascott

Hello! My name is Marvellous, well am new to this community. Am a mathematician looking forward to expanding my business. I design website and am also into graphics design. Hoping to find new and innovative ways to connect with prospects!

shyannehkr

Hello! I am Shyanne, the Business Development Strategist at Remotish. We are a HubSpot certified partner. 🙂 Nice to meet you all!

Reddon

Hi. Is this discussion still going on?

A Hubspot user for years, I'm new to this community. I'm looking for the right place for expertise and experience in making the product work, just the basic functionality required to track mail anbd credibly report on whether it's been opened.

If this is the right place for details, I'm glad to. And it's another, please say the word.

NMW thanks!

AIreland

Hello! I am an Oncology (cancer) nurse of almost 40 years. I held a variety of executive leadership roles in cancer facilities in both Vermont and Southern California. In my role at the Oncology Nursing Society (ONS) (professional membership organization for oncology nurses in the US), I work with institutions across the country to ensure their nurses are knowledgeable and skilled to provide the best care to our patients. ONS has many resources, tools and products designed to support oncology nurses in practice. I love the opportunity to help our nurses become experts in the care of people with cancer.

DZugic2
Participant

Hello Everyone,

I am a Sales Associate for an outsource accounting firm (remote accounting for businesses).

Ignite Spot Accounting ( https://www.ignitespot.com/ ) uses HubSpot, so I am here to learn.

If anyone is looking for a bookkeeper, accountant, controller or CFO please DM me. 

MRoss0

Hello Everyone, My name is Monica.  I work in Inside Sales for BB Siding and Roofing. This is my first time navagating HubSpot and I'm glad ther's a community I can reach out to for advice. 

Sameers_22

Hi, I'm Sameer. I am currently working as Creative/Sales Associate at TechKraft. My company works for Softaware development as well as IT services too. I create creative concepts and designs but am new towards sales. So, I hope I can learn and grow from hubspot. I hope I will get more connections and get to know the concepts how the sales works.

0 Upvotes
LWarner

Hi!  I'm Lisa.  I work for a cardboard recycling company, buying baled cardboard in NY, NJ and New England.  Hoping to find new and innovative ways to connect with prospects!

0 Upvotes
AnaWilliam

Thank you! I just started with hubspot, 

0 Upvotes
ELezner

Hi, I'm Elena and new at a presales team in the DACH region at Babbel.  I'm a bit chaotic and hope hubspot will give my creativity a structure. 

Have a nice days everyone!

0 Upvotes
BSanzo

Hey, Thanks for making this post  @CharlotteJ--Happy to join the community. What has your experience with Hubspot been like?

Arico01

Hi there!!!! A new member in here!!!! Hi you all!! 

PPedrito

dede