Sales Hub Onboarding

MPaquette9

Meeting to connect with transaction

Hi,

We would to create a meeting which upload the date of one fielnd of the transaction.

6 Replies 6
MPaquette9

Hi Karsten, The goal is to send the link to take of special meeting and when the meeting is booking, the date is update is my transaction.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @MPaquette9,

Could you please describe what you're trying to achieve in a bit more detail? Are you trying to capture a date property in a meeting form and store this date on the deal record?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

MPaquette9

Hi Karsten, The goal is to send the link to take of special meeting and when the meeting is booking, the date is update is my transaction.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @MPaquette9,

Which date exactly are you referring to? If you want to explain in more detail in your native language, that's also fine for me. The more detail, the better I can help.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

MPaquette9

J'aimerais avoir une réunion qui lorsque la personne prend un rendez-vous automatiquement la date concernée par ce champs dans la transaction se mette à jour avec la date du rendez-vous

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Bonjour @MPaquette9,

Je suis désolé, je ne comprends pas ce que vous voulez dire. Votre dernière réponse était presque une traduction mot à mot de votre requête initiale.

Pouvez-vous s'il vous plaît fournir plus de contexte, de détails ? À quelle date faites-vous référence ? Une date fournie dans le formulaire de réunion ? La date de la réunion elle-même ? Quelque chose d'autre ? Quelle opération doit-elle mettre à jour ? Toutes les transactions ? La plus récente ? Toutes les transactions ouvertes ? Pouvez-vous fournir des captures d'écran ? Pourriez-vous partager un exemple très précis de réunion, de date et de transaction, afin de rendre la situation moins abstraite ?

Plus vous fournirez de détails, mieux je pourrai vous aider, moi ou un autre membre de la communauté. En l'état actuel des choses, il n'y en a pas assez pour fournir une solution.

Meilleures salutations !

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes