Sales Hub Onboarding

ADemirel

Meeting Registration

SOLVE

Hi,

My company is quite new to HubSpot and we are having some difficulties with meeting registration. 

We are using Microsoft Office 365. Every meeting we create is being registered in Sales Hub. There are certain customer meetings that are not sales related (e.g., implementation / onboarding meetings) and we do not want these meetings to be associated with the contacts. 

Is there a functionality that gives us the opportunity to choose which meetings to register and which ones not?

Thanks in advance for your support. 

Regards

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Meeting Registration

SOLVE

Hi @ADemirel,

At the end of this article there is a yellow info box which explains the rules of the sync: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/integrations/use-hubspots-integration-with-google-calendar-or-outlook-...

Outside of the exceptions described in that box, HubSpot will automatically attempt to sync all meetings. I'm not aware of any settings which would let you customize that sync further, unfortunately. One workaround would be to set these meetings to private in your calendar, HubSpot will then ignore them.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Meeting Registration

SOLVE

Hi @ADemirel,

At the end of this article there is a yellow info box which explains the rules of the sync: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/integrations/use-hubspots-integration-with-google-calendar-or-outlook-...

Outside of the exceptions described in that box, HubSpot will automatically attempt to sync all meetings. I'm not aware of any settings which would let you customize that sync further, unfortunately. One workaround would be to set these meetings to private in your calendar, HubSpot will then ignore them.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
ADemirel

Meeting Registration

SOLVE

Thank you for your help, Karsten. 

0 Upvotes