Sales Hub Onboarding

lisadye
Participant

Managing Products for Clients

SOLVE

We are a digital marketing agency and our clients subscribe to multiple products that we offer (i.e. social media, website hosting, google ads, etc.) I'm looking for an easy way to look at a company record and be able to quickly identify what subscriptions each client has. But, more than that, we need to be able to track details associated with subscriptions like level of service, start date, and other minor details. 

Does anyone know of a way to do this in Hubspot now or know of an app that could help with this?

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @lisadye,

This sounds like a use case for custom objects in HubSpot. These would let you associate your own custom object (in this case subscriptions) with contact, company and deal records.

If pricing is prohibitive, you could also go with ticket records. They're not originally meant to be used like this but it would work. Each ticket could be a subscription that you can customize to include level of service, start and end date etc. This would also make reporting on subscriptions quite easy.

If you're already using tickets as an actual customer support or service objects, you would simply create a separate pipeline and call it 'Subscriptions'.

Last but not least, you could look into third-party solutions like Chargebee or Billwerk. Whether this makes sense depends on how many subscriptions you're managing and how complex your overall setup is. It probably doesn't make sense, I just want to highlight that there are companies which integrate well and focus on this particular use case.

Let me know if you have follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @lisadye,

This sounds like a use case for custom objects in HubSpot. These would let you associate your own custom object (in this case subscriptions) with contact, company and deal records.

If pricing is prohibitive, you could also go with ticket records. They're not originally meant to be used like this but it would work. Each ticket could be a subscription that you can customize to include level of service, start and end date etc. This would also make reporting on subscriptions quite easy.

If you're already using tickets as an actual customer support or service objects, you would simply create a separate pipeline and call it 'Subscriptions'.

Last but not least, you could look into third-party solutions like Chargebee or Billwerk. Whether this makes sense depends on how many subscriptions you're managing and how complex your overall setup is. It probably doesn't make sense, I just want to highlight that there are companies which integrate well and focus on this particular use case.

Let me know if you have follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
lisadye
Participant

SOLVE
This is awesome! Thank you for the ideas. Very grateful for the help 🙂
0 Upvotes
lisadye
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you, Karsten!  Very helpful 🙂