Sales Hub Onboarding

SeanR_Murphy
Participant

Help - Deal Stage Blank

SOLVE

Greetings all,

I've recently made the switch from Saleforce to Hubspot.

I exported/imported my opportunties into Hubspot and I can't seem to be able to close (or action) any of my deals. The deal stage drop down is blank and unsearchable for any of the imported deals.

Hubspot Deal.jpg

Any ideas? I can delete and recreate them but I have a lot of associated content/contacts and was hoping I've simply missed something.

Cheers

Sean

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
SeanR_Murphy
Solution
Participant

Help - Deal Stage Blank

SOLVE

Armado from Hubspot support was able assist. He directed me to select all my deals then edit the stage field to one of the stages. Once this was applied I was then able to go into the deals and make stage changes. Thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
SeanR_Murphy
Solution
Participant

Help - Deal Stage Blank

SOLVE

Armado from Hubspot support was able assist. He directed me to select all my deals then edit the stage field to one of the stages. Once this was applied I was then able to go into the deals and make stage changes. Thanks.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Help - Deal Stage Blank

SOLVE

Hi @SeanR_Murphy,

Have you checked in the pipeline settings whether everything looks okay there? For the pipeline that these deals are placed in, can you see the correct pipeline stages in the settings?

If everything looks correct and you've verified that the pipeline settings look good and the deals are in the correct pipeline, then this is very curious. These kinds of issues sometimes resolve over short periods of time, most of the times within a day. Sometimes the issue is also browser-related, so I'd recommend clearing cache and cookies or trying in a different browser.

If the problem persists, I'd recommend reaching out to HubSpot technical support via email, using the purple in-app help widget in the bottom right corner of the app.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes