Sales Hub Onboarding

TSela

Create Workflow for a specific change in Deal Stage

SOLVE

I would like to know how to create a workflow for a specific changing of deal stage within a certain pipeline. How do i set a trigger for this specfific movement.

E.g

4 deals have been moved to the "qualifed out" or "not purcahsed' catagery in the property aqusition pipeline. This movement triggers a task creation for our sales leader to follow up in a month.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @TSela,

You created a contact-based workflow. Contact-based workflows can't re-enroll based on deal-criteria (the re-enrollment tab should have a short disclaimer about this, too).

You need to create a deal-based workflow (see my earlier reply), then the re-enrollment shouldn't be an issue.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @TSela,

Just to confirm, is the movement to "Qualified out" or "Not purchased" what should trigger the task creation? If so, you would create a deal-based workflow that enrolls deals when Deal stage is any of Qualified out or Not purchased.

You can then add the workflow action Create task.

If you want the workflow to run again should the deal go into one of the two stages again, make sure to enable re-enrollment: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/workflows/add-re-enrollment-triggers-to-a-workflow

Let me know if I you need me to explain a step in more detail, happy to do so.

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

TSela

SOLVE

Hello,

I wanted the trigger to be the movement of any deal stage e.g purcahsed going into the stages of either qualified out or not purchsed. See below for the published workflow (re-enrolment has been turned on).

test 3 .pngThis workflow has been turned on, yet when i change the deal stage of anyting in the acquasition pipeline to either of those stages this does not seem to trigger the email. See below, any advice?

1 new.png

4.png

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @TSela,

You created a contact-based workflow. Contact-based workflows can't re-enroll based on deal-criteria (the re-enrollment tab should have a short disclaimer about this, too).

You need to create a deal-based workflow (see my earlier reply), then the re-enrollment shouldn't be an issue.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler