Sales Hub Onboarding

SeanR_Murphy
Participant

Bulk Relating to Primary Company / Filtering using Primary Company

SOLVE

Being able to create views based on Primary Company, or being able to filter lists on Primary Company doesn't seem to be available from the forums I've reviewed. Am I wrong? I've just joined Hubspot 2 days ago and I'm manually associating my contacts to Primary Company (since there is no bulk option here) but should I even bother since I can't create any filtering using Primary Company. I want to have a many-to-many relationship for my contacts where they can be associated with multple Primary Companies but then I need to be able create views/reports based on those relationships. If this can't be done what are people doing as a work around? Creating a new contact field called Group? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SeanR_Murphy,

Not possible at this time, but please check out the solution referenced by @karstenkoehler on this post. It might get you the view you are needing.

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Josh
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @SeanR_Murphy,

Not possible at this time, but please check out the solution referenced by @karstenkoehler on this post. It might get you the view you are needing.

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer