Sales Enablement

JonPayne
Conseiller clé | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Who has the clearest hero statement?

We’ve learned that a hero statement is as much about who you DON’T want to business with as who you do. Few brands are brave enough to put their hero statement front and centre. Who does it boldy?

*To learn more about this, check out the Creating a Hero Statement lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

23 Réponses
CGuzman2
Membre

la gente buena y honesta son heroes 

0 Votes
TMariam
Membre

Customers are real hero

0 Votes
MukhtarMeer
Contributeur

BMW Sheer Driving Pleasure

0 Votes
Participant

This is tough . 

0 Votes
LBJR
Contributeur

This is tough is a tough one but, Im going to go Subway "Eat fresh" its simple clear straight to the point and its only two words it doesn't even make you think 

0 Votes
HCassidy
Membre

I might go with A&W "Good food makes good food." It might remind people that they are eating cute animals, which might be a turn-off for some, but it also reminds people that if you treat animals well, they can have a good life and make better quality meat.

0 Votes
JCampos11
Membre

Just blinds does a great job at telling you what it sells and by process of elimination, what it doesn't. Although shades and shutters are also part of their inventory, it can all fall under the 'blinds' subject.

It's pretty clear that you won't find shoes there.

0 Votes
Agentdelaney
Participant

I believe a lot of tech companies can check this box pretty reguraly.  Apple and Google come to mind right off the bat.  Apple provides a seemless white glove experience where all products integrate inteligently and allow a simpler limestyle while not losing a cutting edge.  Google provides a "thinking outside the box" for customization and free thinking while allowing integration with many products and services and continuing to quickly evolve to get to the next want in tech.

For 2 opposite reasons are why one person can choose Google over Apple or vise versa, but keeping their Hero Statement very forward to make sure they attract the right customer and provide a very upfront statement of what they are not as well.

0 Votes
BukunmiOdetayo
Contributeur de premier rang | Partenaire solutions
Contributeur de premier rang | Partenaire solutions

I think Fiverr comes in here. They are a hero to business owners who need additional help and support for their business and want to pay as little as $5 to get it.

They sure have competition, but this makes them stand out if you ask me.

Bukunmi (Matt) Odetayo

Discuss Your Hubspot Needs

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

EAkinboboye
Participant

Emirates Airline is a decent shoutout. It is simple - Fly Better - but when you dig a little from the surface level, you find a lot of reasons to fly with them. 

NMALIKO
Membre

I think Wendys

JonPayne

On the rare occasions I get to go to a Wendy's, I LOVE THEM. But there's only one in the UK (I've not tried it but I can't believe it's as good as those I've tried in the USA).

For those of us outside North America, @NMALIKO - what is Wendys hero statement? 

0 Votes
FKhadraoui
Membre

SOMEONE WHO IS HONEST WITH HIMSELF AND OTHERS I.E HIS CUSTOMERS AND WHO TIES HIS BEST TO BE HERO TO THEM ND IF NOT TO SOME OTHERS PLZ BE OPNE TO COMMUNICATE CLEARLY ND IN SIPLE LANG THAT WE MIGHT NOT BE THE BEST TO SERVE U REGARDS THAT JOB TO BE DONE 

0 Votes
ARubbani
Contributeur

I think Apple does it really well..although Samsung mobiles is competition, Apple seems to hold its own in the market - I have an Apple mobile. WHY?

Because I love the experince of receiving a new one in a white box. Its very chic..

Practically it sync into my Ipad & Macbook. Its so convenient!

DaCalderon
Participant

I consider that this is about the job to be done. Ones offer a closed-loop to provide the best experience they can deliver. Others offer an open-loop to provide the best interoperability they can deliver.

And there are two different heroes!!!
What do you think?

SRCHAUDHURI
Contributeur

I guess one of the perspectives which I had gathered sometime back from CVI says that instead of trying to be a hero to a customer, be a mentor and make him the hero! Intersting indeed. 

I guess WallMart is one such company in the retail space. May be Lambhoghini is one such organization in the luxury auto segment.  

fcommunicatio
Contributeur

Hero are good people 

0 Votes
DVoigt
Contributeur

MVMT - Style shouldn't break the bank.
Nokia - Connecting people.
Burger King - Have It Your Way

These are famous slogans, but a mission statement is hinted at.

CDibben
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Diamond
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Putting the mission statement into your slogan is actually pretty savvy isn't it?! 

0 Votes
LuisUlcueCampo
Membre

It definitely takes tame and effort to know how to tell people what you are able to do and what you're not able to do. Well structured phrases should help us do that, we don't want them to see we are not capable of doing other things. As others sai earlier on we must explain what we are best at so they can have a good understanding and tell others we are the best at... (what we do).