Sales Enablement

KatieRoberts
Contributor | Diamond Partner
Contributor | Diamond Partner

What IS Sales Enablement?

Hey all!

This might sound like a silly question, given where we are. But I get asked this question ALL the time!

So, what IS sales enablement? 

HubSpot describes it as "the iterative process of providing your business’s sales team with the resources they need to close more deals. These resources may include content, tools, knowledge, and information to effectively sell your product or service to customers."

You’ll have to start by analysing your activity each day and identifying which tasks could be simplified to make your life easier. This first part will feel like a lot of hard work as you are putting things into place to reduce downtime in the future, but trust me, it’s worth investing time in your future self. Once you have come up with your sales enablement strategy, formalise the process by writing it up in a place that is accessible for your sales team and include it in your sales meetings.

Here are some actionable steps you can take to make sure your team are as “enabled” as possible:

• “Smarketing” meetings
  • Chatbots 
  • Email templates 
  • Sales collateral 

Hit me up with any questions about sales enablement! 

KatieRoberts_0-1626097052016.png

0 Replies 0

0 Replies

No replies on this post just yet

No one has replied to this post quite yet. Check back soon to see if someone has a solution, or submit your own reply if you know how to help! Karma is real.

Reply to post

Need help replying? Check out our Community Guidelines