Sales Enablement

JonPayne
キーアドバイザー | Diamond Partner

Sales Enablement Office Hours - Grab your ticket

Spaces are limited so please book your free ticket now

Hit reply and ask your question, or send me a private message if you prefer. We'll answer all the questions below on the call 🤓💗

9件の返信
ARubbani
投稿者

Hi Jon,

Thank you sharing.

For someone who is joing an a business who has created a new role of a Sales Operations Manager, what are the top 3 tasks/things the new employee needs to do that will help them hit the ground running?

Bearing in mind the indivdual has nearly 30 years experience in sales however this is their first Sales Ops role which involves sales enablement. 

Thanks

KatieRoberts
投稿者 | Diamond Partner
投稿者 | Diamond Partner

Great question! We'll discuss at the Sales Enablement office hours today - are you coming along? 🙂 

ARubbani
投稿者

Hi @KatieRoberts 

Yes I am.

I will probably sitting in my daughter's school car park at 3pm UK time. but i will be able to manage it. 🙂

radhika2m
参加者

On a global and a regional level, conducting sales is very different. How do we create a centralized approach where we can effectively share knowlewdge and best practices across but yet have a flexible approach for sales  and marketing to customize it for their local needs. 

JonPayne

Good question! We'll cover how we've worked this out for global sales teams previously and hopefully help with some of your issues 🙂

NitinMeta
投稿者

For young & SME tech companies there is a growing need for Sales Engineering aka PreSales team to be the 3rd critical pillar besides sales and marketing teams, this is because they bridge business with technology teams and align client requirements to solution features. Do you see this of value especially for inbound marketing and towards MQL to SQL? 

JonPayne

Great question, Nitin! We'll make sure this goes on the list. Hope to see you there too!

0 いいね!
KatieRoberts
投稿者 | Diamond Partner
投稿者 | Diamond Partner

Buzzing for this!

Get your questions in - we have lots to discuss ☺

MiaSrebrnjak
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Awesome, thank you for sharing @JonPayne👍

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings