Sales Enablement

JonPayne
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

New to the Study Group? Introduce yourself here ‌⬇️‌

One of the best ways to learn sales enablement is by implementing strategies and sharing ideas with other sales professionals, just like you.

That’s why we’re so excited to create this community of sales leaders looking to learn and grow better together!

To get started, say hello and introduce yourself. Here are some questions to help you get started:

• What's your current role?
  • What industry do you currently work in?
  • How long have you worked in sales?
  • What's one tip you recommend to close more deals?
304 Replies 304
CSanguapo

hallo iam Charles Dionise Sanguapo from Tanzania. I have  4 years experience in chicks and Chicken feed industry as sales officer and markerter at different time. working in two different companies. mostly I prefer consultants selling by solving customers' problems.

0 Upvotes
JSchierschmidt

Hi everyone,

My name is Jessica Schierschmidt. I am the sales enablement manager for KI, a contract furniture manufacturer. I have been in my role for 3 years, prior to that I spent my career in advertising and digital marketing. While I don't have a sales background, I have a unique marketing view when working with sellers. My tip is consistency, buyers are very intelligent and can sense when your brand, your sellers and your product aren't aligned. This leads to concern. The more you are aligned, the better shot at closing a deal. Also, people buy from people!

0 Upvotes
Srikvishnu

• What's your current role?

I was working as client Growht Partner

• What industry do you currently work in?
  • I was in Market Research Indsustry in Sales
  • How long have you worked in sales?
  • For 12 years
  • What's one tip you recommend to close more deals?
  • Value Selling- Creating a Value identifying the painpoint
0 Upvotes
Anshul69
Participant

Hey, I'm Anshul from India. Currently I am working under a real estate firm, in sales team. I'm here with the purpose of upskilling myself in sales, because I've just started my career. I hope to learn something valueable from this community.

0 Upvotes
GBurrow

Hey Jon,

I'm the Preconstruction Manager for UFP Concrete Forming Solutions working out of Colorado. I've been in sales support for close to 10 years. Personal relationships with clients goes really far.

0 Upvotes
MilesWeb
Contributor

How to set up email automation in HubSpot? Setting up email automation in HubSpot is easy. Create a form in HubSpot, then connect it to an automated email workflow. Sending emails based on specific user actions, such as submitting forms, is possible with this feature.

Is HubSpot good for email marketing? Email marketing with HubSpot is highly effective. A comprehensive set of tools is available, including email automation, personalization, and analytics. Businesses of all sizes will appreciate its affordability and convenience of having all their marketing tools in one place

Can I integrate HubSpot email with my website? You can easily embed HubSpot forms into your website, allowing seamless integration. This is particularly effective when using website platforms, ensuring efficient lead capture directly from your website to your HubSpot email campaigns.

SRaina9

Hi, I'm Shantanuu i just started a job in immigration industry in New Zealand and i want learn about sale which would help me in work.

0 Upvotes
hermina

Hi, I'm Hermina, a new member here. I plan to set up a digital marketing agent, that's why I challenge my self to learn more about Sales Enablement through this study groups and I hope to connect well with everyone here.

0 Upvotes
EBrinkman

Hello my name is Elisabeth. I happy to join this group and I wish you all a good study time. 

0 Upvotes
MISS_JUDITH

HELLO EVERYONE, MY NAME IS JUDITH DAVID. I HAVE WORKED AS A MARKETER IN A REAL ESTATE COMPANY FOR THREE YEARS NOW. I HOPE TO LERAN MORE ABOUT SALES FROM THE GROUP.
0 Upvotes
AToutant65

Hello John and the group,

Glad to be part of the group.

0 Upvotes
ECrayton

Hey John and community- 

I'm currently a regional sales director in the Ed Tech Space. I'm a former Educator and Administrator of 18 years. I've been in sales for 3 years and gone from BDR to RSD. 
Closing more deals, needs a good relationship with the MPOC and a cell number to text. Texts are micro commits - and if your relationship is good enough to text by the final stages, you can close that deal !

Bilaljiwani

My current role is as a Senior Export Executive. 

I work in Medical devices industry

I have been working for more than 3 years

One tip to close more deals is "Strong Follow-up"

LukeBarrette19

Hi! My name is Luke Barrette. I am currently working as a customer care officer. I have worked in the corporate industry for the last 10 months. Basically, my work is also related to sales. What we do is offer services to our clients, particularly the essentials when traveling abroad. I am here to learn more about digital space and to seek expertise from the experts in this group. I am looking forward to learning more about sales enablement.

J_Hops
Participant

Hey all, my name is Jordan, and I'm the Education Program Manager for the Intellum Platform. I work in overlapping spaces: Customer Education, Product Enablement, and Training. Though I do not work in Sales, I'm here to learn more about enablement techniques in general that carry over to Product Enablement for customers and employees. My one tip for closing deals: Listen, listen, listen. (:

0 Upvotes
GGOUEM
Participant

that's really interesting. 

0 Upvotes
GGOUEM
Participant

Hello, My name is Emery from Cameroon. I am currently working in the agricultural area as Head of Marketing and Sales within the company. We produce fruits and vegetables and we are planning to launch anima porduction as well (pig and poultry production). I have been involved in Sales since 6 years till now. I often recommend people to be solution focused mind towards customers issues to expect to close more deals.
Thanks for you attention and I am hopeful to get a feedback.

0 Upvotes
Lisha24

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I am recently starting my journey into sales. So I'm here to be edified more in the sales industry.

0 Upvotes
KianaLilly

Hello everybody! I'm Kiana; a newbie to the Marketing & online Sales world. I am currently a Research Assistant and Account Executive for a wonderful Irish marketing/advertising agency. I have experience in face-to-face sales but am excited to grow my skillset and learn more about the digital space. 

0 Upvotes
JUwaifo

Hi everyone,  am Joel. Co-founder of a logistics company. Am new here and would love to learn how to upscale my clientele base.

Sales is fundamental for any business to thrive and be impactful

0 Upvotes