Sales Enablement

fresh_ny
Membro

Filters: remembering my last choice

Hello All,

This would seem to be a simple setting but I can't find any reference to it. My question is can the filter be set to rememebr my last choice?

For example on the Sequences screen, the Owner filter always defaults to "Any". Everytime I set the filter to my name, the next time I come back to the page it's at "Any" again. Is it a bug that it does this?

It's the same with a lot of other filters on hubspot but this is an easy example to explain.

Thanks, Doug

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Resposta 1
EWood
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Filters: remembering my last choice

@fresh_ny, happy Friday! 

Thank you for reaching out to the HubSpot Community! Glad to help here 🙂

It sounds like you're referring to this setting here. Is that right?

Screen Shot 2022-12-30 at 9.31.12 AM.png

At this time, in the Sequence tool on the Manage tab this is expected behavior. There's not a way to save this filter to you as the owner. If you go the Analyze tab the filter "Enrolled by" should be preset to "Me" which would the user logged in viewing this page. There is not a way to save additional filters in the Sequence tool.

As far as other filters in HubSpot - are referring to the object pages? On object pages (contacts, companies, etc), you have the option to move your deafult view to only your objects (ie - My Contacts, My Companies, etc). For further filtering to be saved, you can add filters and then save the view. This will allow your previous filters to save.

Screen Shot 2022-12-30 at 9.32.45 AM.png

If you're hoping to see me save view options in other tools aside from the object index pages, I'd like to invite you to post on our Ideas Forum with your request and use case and our products team may consider an update.

I hope this helps! 

All the best,

Elyse