Sales Enablement

JonPayne
Asesor destacado | Partner nivel Diamond

Favourite sales blog?

A growing resource for all sales leaders - not all of them are exclusively about sales - we’re looking for the blogs and websites that inspire you to do a better job. Share your favourites and tell us why you keep going back to them.

*To learn more about this, check out the Aligning Your Business Around Content Creation lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

19 Respuestas 19
MukhtarMeer
Colaborador

Favourite sales blog?

Entrepreneur

0 Me gusta
Participante

Favourite sales blog?

shark tank .
0 Me gusta
SJBerry1
Miembro

Favourite sales blog?

Josh Braun - master of the sales conversation for sure. Guy has great insights 

0 Me gusta
ABozhinovski
Colaborador

Favourite sales blog?

I just love Heinz marketing

0 Me gusta
PMoss
Participante | Partner nivel Platinum
Participante | Partner nivel Platinum

Favourite sales blog?

In addition to regularly reviewing HubSpot's sales blog content, here are some other sites I visit and enjoy:

Sales Gravy - by Jeb Blount and team, authors of 'Fanatical Prospecting' and 'Sales EQ' etc. 

Sales Growth - by Keenan, author of Gap Selling

0 Me gusta
LBJR
Colaborador

Favourite sales blog?

I actually don't know of any sales blog tbh but I do know of Books etc I guess Hubspot would be my first sales blog

0 Me gusta
Agentdelaney
Participante

Favourite sales blog?

Sales Feed through LinkedIn has been good for me so far.  Althought comical at times, they lead with a very "did you know this" or "are you doing this with your sales calls/presentations" and some of it is eye opening for me.

0 Me gusta
BukunmiOdetayo
Colaborador líder | Partner
Colaborador líder | Partner

Favourite sales blog?

I am subscribed to hubspot sales blog, and it's been great so far.

Bukunmi (Matt) Odetayo

Discuss Your Hubspot Needs

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Me gusta
DTrujillo
Miembro

Favourite sales blog?

I love "The Brutal Truth About Selling" blog videos. Brian's content and delivery are exceptional, and he has some very humerous takes on various aspects of sales and interactions with other departments. 

tkbabington
Participante

Favourite sales blog?

I enjoy Velocity Partners' blog purely because it can be refreshing to read content produced with an entirely different tone than what you'll typically read in traditional settings. I like to think it helps me feel more creative and imbibes my writing with a fresher diction, but other times think I just enjoy knowing that others are finding success by eschewing the typical santized voices across most corporations and business blogs.

https://velocitypartners.com/blog/

JonPayne

Favourite sales blog?

This is a great recommendation @tkbabington! Love the opening para: 

"While other bloggers are Googling up social sludge to ‘curate’, we’re slaving over a hot WordPress to bring you fresh, fragrant insights from the actual front lines of B2B content marketing. Where the B meets the… other B."

As you say, refreshing. I'm going to shout out the blog and you at the next Sales Enablement HUG! Thanks 👌

FKhadraoui
Miembro

Favourite sales blog?

BEST SALES BLOG WOULD BE DEFINATELLY MADE BY A JOURNALIST RECENTLY HIRED WITH GOOD SALARY TO A SALES COMPANY .....

0 Me gusta
SRCHAUDHURI
Colaborador

Favourite sales blog?

I am an L&D person. So, I like the Training Industry.com blogs. They are current, contextual and relevant. Enables me to stay in touch with market and industry trends and also take a close look at the diffeent courses they offer on their site.

JonPayne

Favourite sales blog?

fcommunicatio
Colaborador

Favourite sales blog?

Wonderful 

0 Me gusta
JonPayne

Favourite sales blog?

https://www.gong.io/blog/ Superb writing, excellent topics and never any fluff.

https://seths.blog/ - short articles, ethical and, while it’s marketing based, has a lot for us sales people to get to grips with too. If you don’t even have time to read Seth’s blog, his podcast is worth a listen.

MMUNTZ
Colaborador

Favourite sales blog?

I just read Seth's blog on "I don't want to play" and was inspired to write an email to my frontline sales team to ask for their 5 pain points in a baseball/tactic theme.  

CDibben
Colaborador | Partner nivel Diamond
Colaborador | Partner nivel Diamond

Favourite sales blog?

LOVE that this inspired you @MMUNTZ 🙌🙌 My MD always sends round links to Seth's blogs every now and then - there's some classics in there. I also really like The DO Lectures - they do brilliant events - but also publish some good pieces of content. 

Here's their blog: https://thedolectures.com/blogs/blog

This one, for example, is a great piece: https://thedolectures.com/blogs/blog/fundamentals-of-team

JonPayne

Favourite sales blog?

+1 for the Do Lectures 💯