HubSpot Academy Support

Erik_Wattne

Multiple personas vs. hero statements

Hi,

there seeme sto be an inherent conflict between the idea of catering to multiple personas and the focus on only one persona within the hero statement framework.

How would look at combining the two?

Thanks,

Erik

0 Upvotes
8 Replies 8
seirestaurant

Thanks for sharing with us your question but I think it is hard for combining 2 iteams Smiley Frustrated

0 Upvotes
printablecalend

Hello Sir, Please tell me how would look at combining the two? Smiley Wink

0 Upvotes
dogstrollers

Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you, It's a great sharing and really informative.. will keep following ur web. thanks to you and ur great website.Heart

0 Upvotes
edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @Erik_Wattne Great question. Can you add this as a post to our ideas forum for further comment? 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
freshcalendar

How would look at combining the two? Smiley Indifferent

0 Upvotes
Erik_Wattne

@freshcalendar Yeah, I left out a ‘you’. Thanks for the helpful reply.
0 Upvotes
periodictable

A good informative post that you have shared and thankful your work for sharing the information. I appreciate your efforts and all the best. Got some appealing information and would like to give it a try. Applaud your work and keep sharing your information.Smiley Happy

0 Upvotes
edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @Erik_Wattne and @freshcalendar  This sounds like a great question for our current  Ask-Me-Anything partner, Babelquest. Can click the Ask a Question link above and add your question for futher comment?

Thank you,

Ed Justen 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes