Sales Email

ToucanTeach

unable to create an email

SOLVE

I'm trying to create a new email to my subscribers but when I click on "create email" I get an error message stating "something went wrong, unable to create a new email, try again later."2022-01-09.png

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ToucanTeach ,

Did you check if you have consumed your marketing email limit? Marketing email limit in HubSpot free acc is 2K emails per month.
If you are still in limit and the error is occurring, just log out from your account, clear cache and cookies, hard refresh, and log in again. This kind of errors occur sometimes and get resolved on their own.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regards.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ToucanTeach,

This seems like a browser-related or temporary issue. I'd recommend trying another browser (and, if it works there, clearing cache and cookies in this browser).

Your browser also seems to have an update pending. It's always good practice to use the latest browser version to ensure smooth running of HubSpot.

Another reason could be one of the many integrations you have installed, these are known to to cause conflicts with HubSpot, especially privacy-related ones. You can test this by opening HubSpot in a private tab without any extensions running.

If it's none of that, your account might also be in the process of being suspended, although I hope that's not the case and usually users see a warning about that.

Could you try the above and report back?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ToucanTeach,

This seems like a browser-related or temporary issue. I'd recommend trying another browser (and, if it works there, clearing cache and cookies in this browser).

Your browser also seems to have an update pending. It's always good practice to use the latest browser version to ensure smooth running of HubSpot.

Another reason could be one of the many integrations you have installed, these are known to to cause conflicts with HubSpot, especially privacy-related ones. You can test this by opening HubSpot in a private tab without any extensions running.

If it's none of that, your account might also be in the process of being suspended, although I hope that's not the case and usually users see a warning about that.

Could you try the above and report back?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ToucanTeach ,

Did you check if you have consumed your marketing email limit? Marketing email limit in HubSpot free acc is 2K emails per month.
If you are still in limit and the error is occurring, just log out from your account, clear cache and cookies, hard refresh, and log in again. This kind of errors occur sometimes and get resolved on their own.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regards.

0 Upvotes