Sales Email

NNgocHung

tracking email

SOLVE

Hello everyone,

Recently I learned to use Hubspot to see if my customers receive and read mail. I noticed that a large number of emails were sent, and hubspot immediately informed me that the mail was opened. I suspect that this can't be the customer to open the mail so quickly? Has anyone come across this and know what the reason is?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

tracking email

SOLVE

Hi @NNgocHung,

Some email clients open tracked emails in the background and that may trigger an instant open notification from HubSpot Sales.

Here's a tutorial on how to block those self-open notifications with the HubSpot Sales Outlook desktop add-in or Chrome extensio....

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

tracking email

SOLVE

Hi @NNgocHung,

Some email clients open tracked emails in the background and that may trigger an instant open notification from HubSpot Sales.

Here's a tutorial on how to block those self-open notifications with the HubSpot Sales Outlook desktop add-in or Chrome extensio....

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.