"Contact: Next activity date" in Templates

SOLVE
Neil27

I need to send emails that include the date of our next meeting (not booked using the meeting tool). Templates can include the field "Contact: Next activity date"

How do I format this field? At the moment it's something like 1/6/2021, which is ambiguous. I'd like it to be "14:30 on Tuesday 1st June 2021".

How do I add the time to this field? An event reminder without a time is a bit unprofessional.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Most Valuable Member

Hi @Neil27,

Date properties in HubSpot do not include a time of the day, unfortunately there aren't any date and time default formatting options either. (There would be solutions using HubSpot's new Operations Hub and custom code in workflows.)

Without a custom solution, the time of the day would have to be stored in another single-line text property. Which meeting tool are you using, how is it integrated with HubSpot?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
Freelance Digital Marketing Advisor

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Most Valuable Member

Hi @Neil27,

Date properties in HubSpot do not include a time of the day, unfortunately there aren't any date and time default formatting options either. (There would be solutions using HubSpot's new Operations Hub and custom code in workflows.)

Without a custom solution, the time of the day would have to be stored in another single-line text property. Which meeting tool are you using, how is it integrated with HubSpot?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
Freelance Digital Marketing Advisor

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes