Sales Email

robinaustinreed

outgoing Hubspot emails are bouncing - GoDaddy Server

SOLVE

Hello Community. I've been using my IMAP email account to send template emails to contacts and now the emails are bouncing and won't send. I've removed the account and re-added and still nothing. I can send emails OUTSIDE of Hubspot using my Mail Client so this tells me it's a CRM issue. Any ideas on the casue? My email provider is SecureServer.net (GoDaddy)

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
PamCotton
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @robinaustinreed 

What are their bounces,Hard bounces or soft bounces

Are you getting any errors  like "There was an issue sending an email to this contact'", if so you can follow the steps on this article: Email error: 'There was an issue sending an email to this contact'

When you send outside of HubSpot it gets delivered to the same contact that is bounced in HubSpot? If you could provide us more details in one example you are seeing this issue I can advise on the next steps.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
PamCotton
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @robinaustinreed 

What are their bounces,Hard bounces or soft bounces

Are you getting any errors  like "There was an issue sending an email to this contact'", if so you can follow the steps on this article: Email error: 'There was an issue sending an email to this contact'

When you send outside of HubSpot it gets delivered to the same contact that is bounced in HubSpot? If you could provide us more details in one example you are seeing this issue I can advise on the next steps.

Kindly,

Pam

robinaustinreed

SOLVE

I believe it's a SOFT bounce but it's unusual. For example while troubleshooting with a tech from Hubspot I sent this email. I delivered fine from my mail client (MacMail) but bounced through Hubspot:

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

host p3nlsmtpcp-v01.prod.phx3.gdg [72.167.191.78]
   SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
   552 5.2.0 YcpTjnw2PNyMy :: CPANEL :: Message rejected for spam or virus content ::
   Please include this entire message when contacting support ::
   v=2.3 cv=BvLjPrf5 c=1 sm=1 tr=0 p=Z_370Z6eAAAA:8 a=I5mQVonL+YjisaSN4P9F4w==:117 a=CBtB07ybtJbJIJwEPuj7Hg==:17 a=9+rZDBEiDlHhcck0kWbJtElFXBc=:19 a=sTwFKg_x9MkA:10 a=ZX80yKUzAAAA:8 a=3j4BkbkPAAAA:8 a=jU4qhlNgAAAA:8 a=BkpHzsgbAAAA:8 a=r71AeN-eAAAA:8 a=S1jvaIVQAAAA:8 a=usznZDw4AAAA:8 a=EZRw1UmgAAAA:20 a=gSfv3LbDnfzuQcRKgfUA:9 a=QEXdDO2ut3YA:10 a=HSoTMKhaI-YA:10 a=oTXA3G7aed4A:10 a=CY2f6i4oeEgA:10 a=7IyeeLTWsycA:10 a=eQTjxQMoqaQA:10 a=NWVoK91CQyQA:10 a=iKUSCQTNAAAA:8 a=84re5vksAAAA:8 a=TOs13d1YAAAA:8 a=hJPXy3xlceJV94U_kfkA:9 a=iwOmjnnxVDDBUFK0FAcMXiLaCZA=:19 a=XYdpR5SEGSEx77Hk:21 a=_W_S_7VecoQA:10 a=0pj4dkkXIMb2O__NJwQD:22 a=2009bpK5JAHDCvZuVAV5:22 a=mHS_kjlN7tf2vO2sCjtl:22 a=viJHPK0xsFbAnFFxgrDn:22 a=2zM-olEqhNpoMLE_0G3l:22 a=BzFQETFUIj15-ZQc22r3:22 a=DACs-FEFkTOJCr9jfHVR:22 a=iRoK6t1g1AV6sTlVy14V:22 a=pHzHmUro8NiASow

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @robinaustinreed 

Is every email that you are sending inside HubSpot having this issue or just the one you referred to in your last comment? 

Is the same content you are inserting outside of HubSpot the one that is not having issues to be sent?

Kindly,

Pam

0 Upvotes