Sales Email

IBRGroup

open rate issue

SOLVE

My sent mail are not getting open rate for continuous 2 mails. please solve this issue or let me know what can I do from my end. Screenshot 2024-04-20 173634.png

2 Accepted solutions
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

open rate issue

SOLVE

You can't force open rates to be read by email clients as it is possible with privacy settings that nothing is being recorded which could impact your data. Is there a CTA in your email? If so, are you seeing traffic from the CTA? What is the source of the list? Is this a new list or an existing list that was previously seeing good open rates?

If this is an error in Hubspot your best bet would be to open a support ticket as these are community forums and we are users like you that do not have access to look into potential technical issues as Hubspot was.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
Lucila-Andimol
Solution
Thought Leader | Platinum Partner

open rate issue

SOLVE

Hey @IBRGroup 

here is a bit more info on how open rate works

hope this helps

María Lucila Abal | COO Andimol
HubSpot Expert, Community Champion & Certified Trainer (12+ years)

Have questions? Get answers:

Get Premium Support

Did my post help answer your question? Mark this as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Lucila-Andimol
Solution

open rate issue

SOLVE

Hey @IBRGroup 

here is a bit more info on how open rate works

hope this helps

María Lucila Abal | COO Andimol
HubSpot Expert, Community Champion & Certified Trainer (12+ years)

Have questions? Get answers:

Get Premium Support

Did my post help answer your question? Mark this as a solution.

0 Upvotes
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

open rate issue

SOLVE

You can't force open rates to be read by email clients as it is possible with privacy settings that nothing is being recorded which could impact your data. Is there a CTA in your email? If so, are you seeing traffic from the CTA? What is the source of the list? Is this a new list or an existing list that was previously seeing good open rates?

If this is an error in Hubspot your best bet would be to open a support ticket as these are community forums and we are users like you that do not have access to look into potential technical issues as Hubspot was.

0 Upvotes