Sales Email

pancharatna
Membre

how to change the shared inbox email?

Résolue

I am using CRM Free and thus only have one shared inbox possible. I want to change the email address associated with the shared inbox. But there is no way to do this.

I can't delete the existing one and create a new one, because there must be at least one shared inbox.

How can I get this done?

0 Votes
3 Solutions acceptées
jennysowyrda
Solution
Gestionnaire de communauté

Résolue

Hi All,

There was a known issue within HubSpot earlier today that impacted users' abilities to disconnect their conversations inboxes. 

This issue has been resolved now, so you should be able to disconnect your team email (the Gmail/Office/etc. hosted email) by following the steps outlined here: 

First try first reconnecting your emails to Conversations. Be sure to click the Done button at the end of the connect flow.

Then once it is fully connected, you can then delete it again from within Conversations by clicking Delete here:

_thumb_190944.png

And you should be able to connect it again.

The inbox is different than the team email, so while you cannot delete the inbox, you can edit the settings associated with it, and you can change the email address associated with the inbox. 

The inbox is the hub for all of your communications (chat, email, etc.), while the email address is one stream of communication that can come into the inbox. You can change what email address is associated with your one inbox. 

If you have any issues after following those steps, please let me know. 

Thanks,
Jenny

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
jennysowyrda
Solution

Résolue

Hi @Johnw,

I would recommend following the steps in this thread to disconnect and then reconnect your inbox.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Votes
jennysowyrda
Solution

Résolue

Hi @slipy,

You can remove a connected email address from conversations, even without deleting the "inbox", which would enable you to connect another email address and connect it as your inbox.

If you are looking to “reset” your inbox, you can accomplish this by disconnecting each email address you have connected to the inbox under inbox email settings. 

If you are still stuck after taking those steps, please let me know.

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Votes
27 Réponses
jennysowyrda
Solution

Résolue

Hi All,

There was a known issue within HubSpot earlier today that impacted users' abilities to disconnect their conversations inboxes. 

This issue has been resolved now, so you should be able to disconnect your team email (the Gmail/Office/etc. hosted email) by following the steps outlined here: 

First try first reconnecting your emails to Conversations. Be sure to click the Done button at the end of the connect flow.

Then once it is fully connected, you can then delete it again from within Conversations by clicking Delete here:

_thumb_190944.png

And you should be able to connect it again.

The inbox is different than the team email, so while you cannot delete the inbox, you can edit the settings associated with it, and you can change the email address associated with the inbox. 

The inbox is the hub for all of your communications (chat, email, etc.), while the email address is one stream of communication that can come into the inbox. You can change what email address is associated with your one inbox. 

If you have any issues after following those steps, please let me know. 

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Votes
AdamOE
Membre

Résolue

Thanks @jennysowyrda worked like a charm - editing previous posts to remove personal information.

0 Votes
csababalazs
Membre

Résolue

Thank you @jennysowyrda. Looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible, we are literally stuck at the moment, not being able to setup our sales team until we figure this out.

Thank you,

Csaba

0 Votes
AdamOE
Membre

Résolue

@jennysowyrda So I was right? Excellent, you can upgrade my free account to professional for beta testing whenever you'd like Smiley très heureux

0 Votes
csababalazs
Membre

Résolue

All I see is:

Conv settingsConv settings

Once I click the Inbox, I get to this screen:

Inbox settingsInbox settings

There is no way to disconnect my personal inbox? Maybe it's as @AdamOE suggested, if we are on a free account we cannot add another Inbox, and since there needs to be at least one inbox connected to the Conversations, we are stuck?

Anyone's help is much appreciated!

Best,

Csaba

0 Votes
crosen
Membre

Résolue

I'm having a similar problem.

I set my personal email up as the shared team email.  When I tried to delete it, it said, 'no you need at least one shared inbox connected,' okay, so i created another email acct, added that as a shared acct and then tried to delete and add my personal acct to the personal inbox.  But it says and is still showing enabled with no option to disconnect or Delete.... any ideas??

Screenshot 2018-11-20 18.53.33.png

0 Votes
jennysowyrda

Résolue

@crosen can you please follow the same steps and navigate to the settings for your inbox to see if you have the option to delete the extension from there? 

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Votes