Sales Email

pancharatna
メンバー

how to change the shared inbox email?

解決

I am using CRM Free and thus only have one shared inbox possible. I want to change the email address associated with the shared inbox. But there is no way to do this.

I can't delete the existing one and create a new one, because there must be at least one shared inbox.

How can I get this done?

0 いいね!
3件の承認済みベストアンサー
jennysowyrda
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi All,

There was a known issue within HubSpot earlier today that impacted users' abilities to disconnect their conversations inboxes. 

This issue has been resolved now, so you should be able to disconnect your team email (the Gmail/Office/etc. hosted email) by following the steps outlined here: 

First try first reconnecting your emails to Conversations. Be sure to click the Done button at the end of the connect flow.

Then once it is fully connected, you can then delete it again from within Conversations by clicking Delete here:

_thumb_190944.png

And you should be able to connect it again.

The inbox is different than the team email, so while you cannot delete the inbox, you can edit the settings associated with it, and you can change the email address associated with the inbox. 

The inbox is the hub for all of your communications (chat, email, etc.), while the email address is one stream of communication that can come into the inbox. You can change what email address is associated with your one inbox. 

If you have any issues after following those steps, please let me know. 

Thanks,
Jenny

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
jennysowyrda
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @Johnw,

I would recommend following the steps in this thread to disconnect and then reconnect your inbox.

Thank you,
Jenny

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
jennysowyrda
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @slipy,

You can remove a connected email address from conversations, even without deleting the "inbox", which would enable you to connect another email address and connect it as your inbox.

If you are looking to “reset” your inbox, you can accomplish this by disconnecting each email address you have connected to the inbox under inbox email settings. 

If you are still stuck after taking those steps, please let me know.

Thank you,

Jenny

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
27件の返信
srunyon
メンバー

解決

I'm not able to delete or disconnect from the shared inbox function...

0 いいね!
jennysowyrda
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @srunyon,

Can you please share where you are getting stuck and what steps you have taken so far?

Thank you,
Jenny

0 いいね!
slipy
メンバー

解決

hi There,

I'm facing the same issue. Du to a brand name change I want to change the email adress in the the share inbox. I removed all the connected email now but I have no option to change the share inbox email as you can have only one as a free member.

0 いいね!
jennysowyrda
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @slipy,

Can you please share screenshots of where you are getting stuck? The more information, screenshots and details you can provide, the better the Community can assist!

Thank you,
Jenny

0 いいね!
slipy
メンバー

解決

Hi Jenny,

Sure. Here ist exactly what I want to do.

My Share inbox email ist with the old name TerroirCamping.
I want to change it with the new name
When I click on edit, the delete option is not available as I need at least one inbox
But I can't create a second one to delete the first one as I m a free user.

Attached are the screenshots.

Thanks a lotOld share inboxOld share inboxWhen I want to delete it or add the new oneWhen I want to delete it or add the new one

0 いいね!
jennysowyrda
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @slipy,

You can remove a connected email address from conversations, even without deleting the "inbox", which would enable you to connect another email address and connect it as your inbox.

If you are looking to “reset” your inbox, you can accomplish this by disconnecting each email address you have connected to the inbox under inbox email settings. 

If you are still stuck after taking those steps, please let me know.

Thank you,

Jenny

0 いいね!
slipy
メンバー

解決

Hi Jenny

This help me. It was not so easy but It solved the problem. Thanks a lot!

0 いいね!
theknight3144
メンバー

解決

Hi there,

Same troubles here, I have tried to follow the steps outlined in this thread, but no luck.

When trying to finish the inbox set up, it seems to be trying to connect my personal email not the shared one.
I get the following error:
2020-05-26_1414.png

I can't delete or add an the inbox.

0 いいね!
JessicaH
元HubSpot社員
元HubSpot社員

解決

Hi @theknight3144,

it looks like the email address is already connected as a personal inbox by the user Ella.
In order to connect it as a shared inbox, she would have to disconnect it as a personal inbox.
This thread explains the difference between personal inboxes and shared inboxes.

Take care!

Jess 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Johnw
メンバー

解決

need help with changing my shared inbox and connect to my inbox.

0 いいね!
jennysowyrda
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @Johnw,

I would recommend following the steps in this thread to disconnect and then reconnect your inbox.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 いいね!
jennysowyrda
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @pancharatna,

Are you encountering an error when you try to delete your currently connected group inbox? You should be able to delete that inbox and then connect a new one.

If you can share screenshots of what error you are seeing when you try to disconnect/delete the original one that would be great.

Thank you,

Jenny

0 いいね!
csababalazs
メンバー

解決

Hi @jennysowyrda,

I have the same problem, I accidentally connected my personal email address as a shared inbox, and now I cannot delete it, the button is grayed out: "There has to be at least one inbox connected to conversations. As this is the only inbox connected right now, it can't be deleted until another inbox is added."

Could you please help me with this?

Thank you!

0 いいね!
jennysowyrda
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @csababalazs,

If you disable the inbox first, are you then able to delete it? 

If you are getting stuck following these steps can you please send along a video/screenshots of where you are getting stuck? 

Thanks,
Jenny

0 いいね!
csababalazs
メンバー

解決

Hi @jennysowyrda,

I've tried to find where to disable the inbox, but could not find any info.

I have attached the screenshot from the settings page.

Unable to delete inboxUnable to delete inbox

Thank you,

Csaba

0 いいね!
jennysowyrda
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @csababalazs,

Can you please navigate to conversations>inbox>settings (in the bottom left hand corner)>email and then disconnect the email from there? If you do not see these options can you please send along screenshots of what you do see?

Thanks,
Jenny

0 いいね!
AdamOE
メンバー

解決

Could it possibly have something to do with the "Create Inbox" option being a paid service, but we're using the free CRM? When I click manage inboxes it takes me to the image i've linked - it shows there is an inbox created by an unknown user... maybe the inbox our accounts are linking to cant be deleted because we dont have access to see it? Just spitballing because i'm having the same issue as well.hsmeial2.png

0 いいね!
csababalazs
メンバー

解決

Hi @jennysowyrda,

Unfortunately there is no Disconnect option, no matter where I look.

0 いいね!
AdamOE
メンバー

解決

@jennysowyrda Edit* fixed

0 いいね!
csababalazs
メンバー

解決

@AdamOE@jennysowyrda: Yupp, it's exactly the same on my side.

0 いいね!