Sales Email

Yaasub

font align doesn't work properly in email template

hello, Im writing a one to on e-mail using Hubspot e-mail template. as I'm writing in Arabic font, the align cursor doesn't seems to move to the right, so the message paragraphs are still to the left, knowing I highlted the message body but it did'nt work. 

could you help with this please!

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

font align doesn't work properly in email template

Hi @Yaasub,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

At the moment Hubspot does not provide right-to-left support for 1:1 emails. 

I wanted to share this thread from our Ideas Forum regarding an update on right to left support within HubSpot (it looks like it's in planning!):

"We use a separate text editing service for the CRM, Sales Hub and Service Hub (excluding Knowledge Base) the unfortunately is tougher to implement RTL support with. That text editing service is managed by a third party, and we currently have an issue open with them to make RTL support available. I will continue to post here as we have updates. "

I would highly recommend upvoting this idea and commenting on your use case in the feed. 

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well.

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !