Sales Email

ABizet
Mitglied

email not sent

lösung

Hello, 

I'm trying to send emails to small businesses and all of them bounced. The error message just say "not sent" and just explain either the email adress is wrong, or hubspot can't send it, or it is a spam. 

It is the first email I want to send them, so spam I highly doubt it. And i don't think that ALL my contacts are wrong... So not one email can be send///

Please help

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

email not sent

lösung

Hi @ABizet,

My apologies, I thought you were referring to marketing email, not sales emails.

For emails sent through a connected inbox, bounce details are available in the email engagement on the contact timeline. A bounce for a one-to-one sales email sent from HubSpot CRM will display less information than a marketing email because it's sent through a connected inbox. You'll receive a bounceback email with the full bounce response in your own inbox.

Please note:

• HubSpot supports bounce detection for Google and Office 365 inboxes, but only has limited support for Exchange and IMAP inboxes. Because the configurations for Exchange and IMAP inboxes can vary greatly, HubSpot will not always be able to detect a bounce.
  • HubSpot can only detect bounces if the bounceback message is a direct reply to the email that bounced. Services like Mimecast can send bounce notifications as separate emails, which will cause issues with HubSpot's bounce detection.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 Antworten
karstenkoehler
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

email not sent

lösung

Hi @ABizet,

It really depends on the exact hard bounce reason. If you're getting an "Unknown user" reason, then it's very unlikely that this email address still exists, see here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/what-is-the-difference-between-a-hard-bounce-and-a-soft-bounce

Can you share more details?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
ABizet
Mitglied

email not sent

lösung

Screenshot 2022-09-19 104731.png

0 Upvotes
ABizet
Mitglied

email not sent

lösung

It says "a problem appeared during sending. This email has not been sent"

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

email not sent

lösung

Hi @ABizet,

My apologies, I thought you were referring to marketing email, not sales emails.

For emails sent through a connected inbox, bounce details are available in the email engagement on the contact timeline. A bounce for a one-to-one sales email sent from HubSpot CRM will display less information than a marketing email because it's sent through a connected inbox. You'll receive a bounceback email with the full bounce response in your own inbox.

Please note:

• HubSpot supports bounce detection for Google and Office 365 inboxes, but only has limited support for Exchange and IMAP inboxes. Because the configurations for Exchange and IMAP inboxes can vary greatly, HubSpot will not always be able to detect a bounce.
  • HubSpot can only detect bounces if the bounceback message is a direct reply to the email that bounced. Services like Mimecast can send bounce notifications as separate emails, which will cause issues with HubSpot's bounce detection.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler