Apr 22, 2019 10:15 AM
This morning started work, sent out 7 different estimates to different customers noticed nobody opened the emails so i went in to see my activity from the cell phone and had none. Went back to the chromebook and looked and it said they werent sent in hubspot. Hubspot chrome extension wont let me log in. Did an online chat and they suggested i disable and re-enable the inbox again wouldnt reconnect. Then they suggested that i delete it and start from scratch also to no avail. The port settings and everything are correct. ive tried manually punching in all info and it says incorrect.