Sales Email

MandyL
Participant

ability to send email on behalf of another account holder

SOLVE

It would be helpful to have a way that one account holder can send an email from another account holder without having to log into that person's account. For example, I would like my administrative assistant to send 1:1 emails on my behalf but appear that it comes from my email. 

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MandyL,

This is currently not possible but other users have requested similar use cases in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community: Start a sequence on behalf of another HS user

I'd recommend commenting with your use case and upvoting the idea. The product team reviews them based on their popularity. In this case, the team is already looking into it.

If you don't think the idea fits your request quite right, you could also submit a new one.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MandyL,

This is currently not possible but other users have requested similar use cases in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community: Start a sequence on behalf of another HS user

I'd recommend commenting with your use case and upvoting the idea. The product team reviews them based on their popularity. In this case, the team is already looking into it.

If you don't think the idea fits your request quite right, you could also submit a new one.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
MandyL
Participant

SOLVE
Ok - thank you for your guidance. I posted here because this is where the
support agent pointed me to in order to post it for future consideration.

Thanks for your help!
Mandy