Sales Email

phtheref
参加者

Why sequence emails don't send?

解決

Trying to get sequences working but I really don't understand why emails don't get send?

phtheref_0-1636721412707.pngphtheref_1-1636721478677.pngphtheref_2-1636721579584.png

What am I missing here?

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
GZani
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hi @phtheref seems like this is related to the tasks queue when using task email. In this article here, there's a yellow box that says "to automatically open the email composer window on a contact record and populate it with the template selected in the sequence email task, you must add the email task to a task view. Otherwise, you will need to manually review and send the email from the contact record after the task is created." I hope this helps.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

6件の返信
phtheref
参加者

解決

Hmm... I got it working if I go all contacts and choose "review and send". Why I have to do that even if I've selected "Continue without completing task". So 1st email has been done... let's see does it send other emails without completing tasks...

GZani
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hi @phtheref seems like this is related to the tasks queue when using task email. In this article here, there's a yellow box that says "to automatically open the email composer window on a contact record and populate it with the template selected in the sequence email task, you must add the email task to a task view. Otherwise, you will need to manually review and send the email from the contact record after the task is created." I hope this helps.

phtheref
参加者

解決

Hmm... I've checked that sequence should go forward without "complete tasks" but it seems that it need some manual things? why is that?

phtheref_0-1636723725725.png

0 いいね!
phtheref
参加者

解決

Because nobody of these 3 persons (inside of company who are test recipients) haven't receive emails 😉

0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @phtheref,

Have you checked the contact records of these three contacts? Is the email being shown as delivered?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @phtheref,

It looks like you're contacts are being enrolled correctly, see here:

karstenkoehler_0-1636722237625.png

What makes you think that these emails are not being sent?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 いいね!