Sales Email

KRosen5
Participant

Where do I find the indent text button in the Conversations email template?

Where is the increase indent button (as I see above) in the email template designer?

3 Replies 3
anjeho
Contributor

My workaround for the lack of an indent button within HubSpot is to copy-paste an indented piece of text into a snippet.

My snippet:

LEFT
INDENT
LEFT

Then, whenever I want to indent I simply type #indent within any rich text entry field in HubSpot and type over the LEFT and INDENT text.
DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @anjeho hope you are doing well!

Thanks for sharing 🙂

Best, 

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Hey there @KRosen5. That's a great question! I've never found the need to indent in my email templates so I've never looked for that. Other than bullet points or a numbered list, it looks like there isn't an indent feature. I even tried using the Tab button, and that just moved my cursor to the next function in the tool. I can only see using the space bar as a workaround. Wild! 

I would definitely ask for this in Community Ideas. Unless someone else answers with a solution. Because I don't see it anywere either! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/