Sales Email

NBi
Mitglied

Where can I find the block sender list?

lösung

Hi, we used to block an email sender by mistake, but we can't find where to change it which cause the emails go to spam. Thanks. 

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
NBi
Lösung
Mitglied

lösung

Yes, I tried that, but the further emails still go to spam, so I have to move them one by one. Are there any ways to fix that?

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
4 Antworten
karstenkoehler
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @NBi,

Which HubSpot feature / tool exactly are you referring to? Could you share a screenshot?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
NBi
Mitglied

lösung

Hi Karsten,

We have the contact form on our official website, but once we received the emails, they just go to the spam. It happened after when we got attact by some spams from our contact form, at that time, we had to blocker those emails as "block sender", but we can't get them back to normal anymore. 

NBi_0-1679555421843.png

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @NBi,

When you click "Unblock sender", the conversation should go back to its original folder. Have you tried?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
NBi
Lösung
Mitglied

lösung

Yes, I tried that, but the further emails still go to spam, so I have to move them one by one. Are there any ways to fix that?

0 Upvotes