Sales Email

Gotcha
Contributor

Weekly emails to small group

SOLVE

Our client has asked us to send weekly emails to his managers asking for the status of equipment.  I can find something to do it in gmail but wanted to see if there was a way to do this in Hubspot.

I would rather not use a sequence, in case I need to drop that contact into a sequence for a deal.

Some type of workflow rule?

Or just find a Gmail extension?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Daniel_Bleich
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi Gotcha,

There is no straight forward way of doing this in Hunspot at the moment as far as I know, but there are work-arounds.

Here is a thread with an explaination:

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/monthly-recurring-emails/idc-p/178237/highlight/true?...

Hope this helps,

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Danielbleichman@gmail.com
Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
Daniel_Bleich
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi Gotcha,

There is no straight forward way of doing this in Hunspot at the moment as far as I know, but there are work-arounds.

Here is a thread with an explaination:

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/monthly-recurring-emails/idc-p/178237/highlight/true?...

Hope this helps,

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Danielbleichman@gmail.com
Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
Gotcha
Contributor

SOLVE

Thanks Daniel. I glanced over that thread.

I wonder if it would just be easier to pay Banatag $12.50 each month and just have recurring emails built into my gmail platform.

0 Upvotes
JustinPerkinsC
Top Contributor

SOLVE

In terms of packages sometimes I am not sure what is and isn't available in a workflow for alerts (in terms of ability to send internal/external emails).

However, first before looking at workflow do you have something you could actually use as an enrollment trigger in a workflow or workflow series that would start to kick these weekly style alerts off? If you have a field or some information we could base when these alerts start and trigger that would really help us walk through and look at additional steps. 

Do you also have criteria that would remove something from this process to prevent future alerts?

Justin Perkins
Marketing Operations Manager
JPerkins@contractlogix.com
Contract LogixLinkedin
Gotcha
Contributor

SOLVE

Its a pretty simple task.

We work with apartment communities, and the primary POC wants us to email each community manager and remind them:

Are cameras working?

Are camera times right?
Are the vehicle gates working?

etc

Its just a weekly reminder to a fixed list of contacts to remind them to check all of their equipment.

0 Upvotes
JustinPerkinsC
Top Contributor

SOLVE

So my mad science route would be workflows triggering back and forth between each other with delays, this way if you don't want it to stop unless it hits specific criteria, it doesn't.  Delay end, enrolls into a 2nd workflow, and then back to the first. It would be purely time-based, so you cant say last Friday/etc of a month. It wouldn't be perfect but would get you close if you have the right criteria to enroll in and out of a process.

Justin Perkins
Marketing Operations Manager
JPerkins@contractlogix.com
Contract LogixLinkedin
0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @Gotcha 

Thank you for the information provided. I'll tag a few of our experts that can share their thoughts with you. 

Hey @Daniel_Bleich @JustinPerkinsC @klouis  could you please advise @Gotcha?   

Thank you 

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !