Using shared Google Groups mail-adress

Hey everybody,

I want to add every E-Mail that is sent to sales@mycompany.com (Shared Google Group) as a new lead to hubspot and assign it to a teammate afterwards. How can I accomplish this?

I tried creating a shared inbox with the sales@mycompany.hubspot-inbox.com adress and added the adress to the Google Group, but E-Mails to sales@mycompany.com do not appear inside the inbox. Any ideas what I might be doing wrong? Or isn't it intended to work that way?

If I send an E-Mail directly to sales@mycompany.hubspot-inbox.com the message appears in the inbox, but any assigned user can only answer with the hubspot mailadress. Is there any way to change that/workaround?

Thank you very much in advance!

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Heyfair,

From what information you are sharing, it's hard to tell if this is working as it should. Have you read this documentation about conversations? 

If you are able to successfully connect your inbox to conversations, then all emails your inbox receives should be pulled into the conversations tool. If you aren't seeing that, please share screenshots of what you are seeing and please send along more information so that we can understand what you are seeing. 

0 Upvotes
Visitor

I can't connect my google group to mails with Hubspot

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hello @doetheman 

If you’re using a Google Groups account or email alias to communicate with contacts, set up a hosted email in the conversations inbox.

This article here explains more about it.

Kindly,Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes