Sales Email

DKhoo
Participant

Using Line Item Properties in Emails - Help!

Hi all,

I'm trying to create a workflow for where a deal is "Closed - Won" an email is triggered to be sent to the customer, which acts as a confirmation email.  

I want the email to show the line items that are part of the deal, along with some custom lin item properties that I have created (highlighted in green box below).

DKhoo_0-1629430460749.png

I tried creating a custom module to be used in the email template using this code:

{% email_each list="deal.line_items" item="line_item" %} 
 {{line_item}}
{% end_email_each %}

However when I try to save the email for automation, I get the following error message:

DKhoo_1-1629430577715.png

Can anyone tell me where I've gone wrong and how I can fix my problem?

Thanks in advance!

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
YEnergy

Did this request get resolved? I'm trying to achieve the same goal where I can include line items into a workflow email for the purposes of confirmation and procurement. 

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @YEnergy,

Thank you for reaching out!

This thread is 2 years old and may not have full visibility among our Community Members.

To ensure that your question is seen by our community members, I would encourage you to create a new post on the Community.

Please make sure to include a full description of the issue you are running into or your goal and any pertinent screenshots in the new post for the Community to better assist with the next steps.

Thank you,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @DKhoo ,  I would like to add some top experts to share their thoughts, @piersg @Chris-M any recommendations to @DKhoo matter?

Thank you

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes