Sales Email

ABenson2
Participant

Using Email Tokens within a shared inbox email signature

SOLVE

I'm running into a unique problem where I need to set a personalized token for certain users within hubspot and then display that token on specified shared inbox email signatures. I figured that I can create a preset for all the users that need to have the token and then create a personalized token for each of them. However, is there any way for me to display this token in a shared inbox email signature? I tried {{userToken.___} but that doesn't seem to work. Any thoughts or help would be greatly appreciated. 

1 Accepted solution
christopher-RVO
Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

@ABenson2  I don't believe it is possible to use custom tokens and display them on an email signature. 

Alternatively, is the License Number needs to be globally present in the account maybe you can update the Agent's first name to be *First Name* (LN: 123456), which may solve for what you're looking for? 

Christopher Barnett - VP of Revenue at Aptitude 8

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
christopher-RVO

SOLVE

@ABenson2  what is the token you are trying to add to the signature? 

I believe you are limited to first name, last name, and full name with the tokens. 

0 Upvotes
ABenson2
Participant

SOLVE

The usecase I'm trying to solve is that each member of our customer service team has a unique license number associated with them, and I would like to store that number in a token for each account and add it to a shared inbox email signature. In the User and Teams settings there is an option to create presets, where you can add users and assign personalized tokens. I did not know if it was possible to use these tokens and display them on an email signature.

christopher-RVO
Solution

SOLVE

@ABenson2  I don't believe it is possible to use custom tokens and display them on an email signature. 

Alternatively, is the License Number needs to be globally present in the account maybe you can update the Agent's first name to be *First Name* (LN: 123456), which may solve for what you're looking for?