Sales Email

GSylvester

Unreplied emails

SOLVE

Is there a way to create a workflow notification if an email has not been replied to within x number of days? There is an assumption that the email address (contact) already exists in Hubspot. This is for one on one emails not marketing emails. Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Unreplied emails

SOLVE

Hi @GSylvester,

You could enroll contacts in your workflow when Recent sales email replied date is after Last contacted. This has to happen via list membership, as HubSpot doesn't allow re-enrollment when using these criteria right within the workflow:

karstenkoehler_2-1654838111684.png

You can then set up this workflow:

karstenkoehler_3-1654838188522.png

Now I know what you're thinking: What if the contact replies in the meantime? Under Settings > Unenrollment and suppression you can specify that the contact should be removed from the workflow when they don't meet the enrollment criteria anymore.

karstenkoehler_1-1654838033031.png

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Unreplied emails

SOLVE

Hi @GSylvester,

You could enroll contacts in your workflow when Recent sales email replied date is after Last contacted. This has to happen via list membership, as HubSpot doesn't allow re-enrollment when using these criteria right within the workflow:

karstenkoehler_2-1654838111684.png

You can then set up this workflow:

karstenkoehler_3-1654838188522.png

Now I know what you're thinking: What if the contact replies in the meantime? Under Settings > Unenrollment and suppression you can specify that the contact should be removed from the workflow when they don't meet the enrollment criteria anymore.

karstenkoehler_1-1654838033031.png

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.