Sales Email

AllyRRS
Contributor

Unbounce a Hard Bounce Email Address

SOLVE

Hi. I have a hard bounced email (it seems purely because it went into Spam and she missed it). She can't find it in Spam so there's no way of trying to fix it that way.

From everything I see on the help it says that Hubspot need to unbounce these but when I spoke to someone on the chat he just said, "Can't see anything on my side of it being bounced. Reach out the community." and that was it!

It's definitely bounced - how do I go about getting this fixed please?

Many thanks

Ally

Screenshot 2021-05-17 at 15.10.02.pngScreenshot 2021-05-17 at 15.15.15.png

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AllyRRS,

If you're on the free version, that's probably why you were sent here. HubSpot email, chat and phone support is limited to the paid subscriptions – and unfortunately that means that you will not be able to unbounce this contact unless you upgrade to a Professional or Enterprise subscription.

(Don't shoot the messenger.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AllyRRS,

If you're on the free version, that's probably why you were sent here. HubSpot email, chat and phone support is limited to the paid subscriptions – and unfortunately that means that you will not be able to unbounce this contact unless you upgrade to a Professional or Enterprise subscription.

(Don't shoot the messenger.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
AllyRRS
Contributor

SOLVE

Oh gosh that's shocking! 😞

Thanks for letting me know.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AllyRRS,

Which HubSpot subscription are you on? Hard bounces can only be removed in Professional and Enterprise portals. You can find the necessary steps here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/how-can-i-send-an-email-to-a-contact-that-has-previously-bounced...

If you do not see the option to unbounce this particular contact, the contact might have bounced globally and you'd have to go back and contact HubSpot support (see the second infobox in the article linked above). Globally bounced contacts cannot be unbounced by a HubSpot user.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes
AllyRRS
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi - @karstenkoehler 

Thanks so much for replying.

I am on the free version which is why I'm confused that the guy sent me here. Looks like I've got to try and go back to support. I'm not able to access support on the free version - do you know how I go about contacting them? As this is a glitch caused by Hubspot, there must be a way around it.

Thanks

Ally

0 Upvotes