Sales Email

Greca_Homes

Unbounce Email

SOLVE

An internal team member has his email bounced. We cannot send our own team member emails.

This bounce was only happening from hubspot and not from gmail for example. Which makes it seem that hubspot has the problem.

We need this email unbounced by hubspot technical team urgently as this is an INTERNAL TEAM MEMBER.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Adriane
Solution
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Unbounce Email

SOLVE

It sounds like the email bounce issue might be easily resolved within HubSpot. Please follow these steps:

1. Go to the Contact Record in HubSpot for the team member whose email is bouncing.
  2. In the top left corner of the contact's record (above the contact's name), you should see a message stating "Contact has bounced." Next to this message, there should be a link that says "Unbounce." Click on this link.
  3. Clicking "Unbounce" will provide you with more information about the bounce and allow you to unbounce the contact if you believe the bounce reason is incorrect.

This should help resolve the issue and ensure that your internal emails are delivered successfully.

Adriane Grunenberg

HubSpot Automation & Digital Analytics Expert

Pinetco GmbH

emailAddress
adriane@pinetco.com
website
https://www.pinetco.com/
Kostenlosen Termin vereinbaren

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
Adriane
Solution

Unbounce Email

SOLVE

It sounds like the email bounce issue might be easily resolved within HubSpot. Please follow these steps:

1. Go to the Contact Record in HubSpot for the team member whose email is bouncing.
  2. In the top left corner of the contact's record (above the contact's name), you should see a message stating "Contact has bounced." Next to this message, there should be a link that says "Unbounce." Click on this link.
  3. Clicking "Unbounce" will provide you with more information about the bounce and allow you to unbounce the contact if you believe the bounce reason is incorrect.

This should help resolve the issue and ensure that your internal emails are delivered successfully.

Adriane Grunenberg

Pinetco GmbH

emailAddress
adriane@pinetco.com
website
Adriane

Unbounce Email

SOLVE

It seems like there might be an issue with the email delivery specifically from HubSpot to your internal team member. Before we proceed, could you please provide us with more information? It would be helpful to know if any error messages were received, and if there have been any recent changes made to your email settings or configurations.

Additionally, have you checked the spam or junk folders in the recipient's email account to see if the emails are being filtered there? Ensure that the email address of the internal team member is not blocklisted and that all email delivery settings are correct in HubSpot.

Best regards

Adriane

✔️ Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Adriane Grunenberg

Pinetco GmbH

emailAddress
adriane@pinetco.com
website
Greca_Homes

Unbounce Email

SOLVE

Dear Mrs. Adriane,

If I recall, we were getting error message for failed delivery yes. 

Concerning junk mail, the receipient is not receiving anything unfortunately when we send the email from Hubspot.

Kindly give me clearer instructions on what info you need from me as I not sure what I need to send you.

0 Upvotes
Adriane

Unbounce Email

SOLVE

Hi @Greca_Homes,

if you have any screenshots or exact wording of the error message you're seeing for the failed delivery, please share that with us. This will help us identify the root cause more precisely.

Best regards

Adriane

Adriane Grunenberg

Pinetco GmbH

emailAddress
adriane@pinetco.com
website
0 Upvotes
Greca_Homes

Unbounce Email

SOLVE

The reply says "Emails sent to this address have bounced"WhatsApp Image 2024-05-24 at 11.32.40 AM.jpeg

0 Upvotes